Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I'm certain AFD will be played in it's entirety on the next tour. Just a guess, but I'm fairly certain I'll be right.

Yes! Anything goes live please. And I think they will try to get Izzy no matter what for atleast one gig. Money doesnt matter at this stage of the tour anymore they all made a fortune. Just no way it wont happen. And hope Steven drums for the whole show if they play AFD in full

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I'm certain AFD will be played in it's entirety on the next tour. Just a guess, but I'm fairly certain I'll be right.

I would like that, hopefully they get Steven and Izzy on board for that portion of the show

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Yes! Anything goes live please. And I think they will try to get Izzy no matter what for atleast one gig. Money doesnt matter at this stage of the tour anymore they all made a fortune. Just no way it wont happen. And hope Steven drums for the whole show if they play AFD in full

Imagine 55 year old Axl singing "panties round your knees with your ass in debris". :rofl-lol: Yes please!

But yeah, they're probably going to get Izzy and Steven for at least one show to mark the anniversary. I can't see them joining full-time.

13 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

GnR official FB added an event: Appetite for Destruction, the ultimate tribute band, and some tour dates for them.

I find that incredibly strange. Why would they promote a tribute band?

I saw this too and then they deleted it.

It was for the house of blues Feb 10 2017

The actual band is in Australia during that time

Edited by vloors
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

It would be awesome if it was the AFD 5. Too awesome to be real... :nervous:

I don't think it's that for sure. The dates/ venues wouldn't make sense at all for that. But why help a tribute band? 

Maybe something coming to commemorate AFD 30? I don't know. Probably the social media guy is tripping balls again...

13 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I would like that, hopefully they get Steven and Izzy on board for that portion of the show

Oh I bet. A Star Wars trailer had alleged experts with position and title in here lead some to believe that new material was coming. And it still is a myth. If Izzy doesn't come back this 2017 run will be a joke 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I can see it. Tickets via Live Nation. Weird.

IMG_2443.PNG

with not quite gnr :question:

This strangely send me back to the days of late March this year when we debunked the fake name GNR used for the Troubadour gig. We knew it 2-3 days before! Anyone remember what name that was (girlschool maybe?) Maybe this is something along the same lines, maybe for shows with the 5 guys? I mean it would give them an excuse to perform without firing Dizzy and Frank etc lol. It's weird nontheless, and maybe they removed it again cause they didnt work everything out yet

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

This strangely send me back to the days of late March this year when we debunked the fake name GNR used for the Troubadour gig. We knew it 2-3 days before! Anyone remember what name that was (girlschool maybe?) Maybe this is something along the same lines, maybe for shows with the 5 guys? I mean it would give them an excuse to perform without firing Dizzy and Frank etc lol. It's weird nontheless, and maybe they removed it again cause they didnt work everything out yet

Holy shit if this is a surprise show with AFD 5 I'll be squealing from another side of the earth :wow:

57 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

This

10 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Once again, they have a show on Feb 11th lol.