Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

If anyone wants to start a theory of why the cherries emoji is there, go ahead :P

Let's see...Those emojis look like he's saying "I feel great and so happy, thank you all. Cherry on top, there'll be new dates and tickets coming up and we'll announce it soon. And of course, we're going to continue our world tour. Cheers"

Is that what you're saying, @Dexter?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, tifalucis said:

Let's see...Those emojis look like he's saying "I feel great and so happy, thank you all. Cherry on top, there'll be new dates and tickets coming up and we'll announce it soon. And of course, we're going to continue our world tour. Cheers"

Wow, that was some emoji reading :o ;)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, alfierose said:

That was my first thought. Maybe he just liked the emoji. :lol:

Didnt he mention liking cherry NyQuil before

Lol no seriously idk why it's there I showed it to a few people to get their theories on all the emojis when I first saw them though.

The cherry means they are going to vegas!! Aren't they getting a game there.. wouldn't be surprised if they don't show up there.. they probably have a deal with them.. not sure when there releasing it.. maybe I am wrong but my hunch..pop up show for all 5 of them celebrating the release of the game.. hopefully... I don't see Izzy going them.. he has made it clear... Steven wouldn't definitely do it..