Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

what does it mean ' First Round of tickets on sale now' as addressed by GNR twitter... 

This is what you're referring to and I believe it means these shows went on sale to general public today (first round).  More to come (the dates that go on sale tomorrow to general public, like St Louis).

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This is what you're referring to and I believe it means these shows went on sale to general public today (first round).  More to come (the dates that go on sale tomorrow to general public, like St Louis).

yep thats it.. I was already hoping there are some european dates announced...hoping my reunion concert doesnt go to vain..

anyways got any idea what's happening between Denver and Miami... like 6 days empty?

4 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

yep thats it.. I was already hoping there are some european dates announced...hoping my reunion concert doesnt go to vain..

anyways got any idea what's happening between Denver and Miami... like 6 days empty?

Speculation is that has been left open for lollapalooza as Lollapalooza is 08/03-08/06

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cooker said:

This guy was caught shopping at a new age store

Related image

something about a magic crystal. 

Haha didn't Yoda gave that crystal ball to him or something? Either way, gotta love Axl's insanity :lol:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

haha thank you? :P 

I so imagine that too!!

(And congrats on your Boca yesterday, fuckin Carlitos was on fire :smiley-confused2:)

You're welcome? :tongue2:

Can't help but think of them sending stupid jokes back and forth to each other.

(Thanks!! So happy about it!! Btw, I was gonna congratulate you on Porto making it through to the CL's round of 16 too but couldn't find the right thread to derail haha. Good luck!)

• Like 1

On 14.12.2016 at 2:53 PM, AslatIE said:

It's basically Slash himself. the ''iiii]'' is the hat, '; )''' is his face with a cigarette.

Ohhh, hahahaha, I guess my mind would have never traveled that deep into the realm of possible emoticon meanings, thanks :lol:

50 minutes ago, Padme said:

Ok, I'm going to speculate. I think this could mean that Adler will stick around next year. I really hope to see him in Europe :D

Also it could be their answer to the Sorum interview :smiley-confused2:

They will have to drag him around everywhere from now on, anything else would be inhumane pretty much lol. Hope eventually they'll go fuck it let's try a full set with him in some rehearsal and then who knows..

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I wouldn't really speculate that Adler have a larger role now that they featured him in a video on social media...I think this is the stuff they should be doing all the time. It's nice to pay respect to people like Adler and Izzy and people that made this band what it is. They should do real throwback thursdays and show a clip of a UYI show and do cool things to pay homage to the past bc that's what people expect in a Guns N Roses social media page.

You'd think...but he was featured in social media before argentina and played one show a night (down from the two he played previously in Cincy, Nashville and LA).