Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't follow Izzy real close on Twitter. Doesn't he do this a lot? Tweet things then delete them, or am I making that up? 

Yea I don't think that's surprising but the content was. It seems Izzy's tweets have some meaning to them whether it's the lyrics of a song or whatever so maybe there's something to this but probably not 

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Yea I don't think that's surprising but the content was. It seems Izzy's tweets have some meaning to them whether it's the lyrics of a song or whatever so maybe there's something to this but probably not 

Yeah, I agree with that. When I saw it in our side bar today I was like "Hmm, that could be interesting!!" 

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't follow Izzy real close on Twitter. Doesn't he do this a lot? Tweet things then delete them, or am I making that up? 

Everything that has some connection in some way with GN'R sooner or later gets deleted. Maybe other stuff as well. I'm not sure of that. But GN'R related posts get deleted.

• Like 1

Izzy would of liked it because simply he was playing with the stones (major fan) on that song. Nothing more nothing less.

Even though i would like him to be back with guns too its not going to happen anytime soon. I'm sure his main focus is his solo record now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mansin Humanity said:

Phoebe Pearl is the Rockette speaking out about performing at Trump's inauguration. That's probably what he meant.

Thanks. Phoebe Price appears to be a number of totally random people - no wonder I couldn't figure it out. Guess it was a typo? :lol:

30 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I had to Google and I still don't quite understand. :lol:

Anyone care to explain? 

This is what I found. https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/12/rockettes-forced-to-perform-at-donald-trump-inauguration/

Also found out people is still crying because Axl says whatever the fuck he wants instead of licking the new president's sack or staying silent... :facepalm:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

When you're waiting for Axl to wish you a Merry Christmas and then...

Výsledek obrázku pro computer guy angry seriously

:popcorn:

I wish, but the way this year has gone for me I would never be that lucky.... so ready for 2017...just wish they would come back to Atlanta so I could finally get to see GNR after waiting thirty years...:wacko: