Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:31 AM, Kris_1989 said:

Who says "lit" over the age of 30, though? :lol:

giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol: Same with Rad and Dope. I know 21 year olds who don't even use Rad :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Epson said:

giphy%203_zpslhyfjozj.gif

Oh no, make the stupid bouncing from annoying does nothing stop:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

#RescueSlash starts now!

Somebody call Liam Neeson!

11 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Oh no, make the stupid bouncing from annoying does nothing stop:rofl-lol:

Remember when that girl posted on here saying that Izzy was with Duff at the hotel and got mad at her for bouncing? Where's that fake Izzy when you need him? :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tremolo said:

I find those graphics cringeworthy... really, they're cheesy as fuck, just like the crap videos they show during their concerts. I'm sure Axl can afford someone who can create something less tacky :facepalm:

You've been got to be fuckin' kiddin' me 

A lot of the nuGNR fonts they used and abused were cringeworthy, but these new interpretations of the Bullet Seal logo are genius and should be celebrated in merch form wherever possible

2 hours ago, tremolo said:

I don't mean the logo per se, it's the tacky 3D computer-generated graphics. You know, most of the videos and graphics used in the logo look tacky and dated as if someone made them using a computer around 1997-2000.

I thought it was really fuckin cool. But I'm of an older vintage, if you know what I mean. I liked the modern spin on the old logo. I'm certainly not a CGI aficionado, so what do I know? :shrugs:

• Like 2