Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Trump's a cunt and by "cunt" i don't mean an Aussie term of endearment

Yeah and Slash is a sell out, not a term of endearment either

4 hours ago, sanity_lost said:

If you don't agree with them that is fine. What bugs me is that people are saying that they should shut up and not share there beliefs at all.

I wouldn't. I don't care who they support. They have done plenty of things I disagree with and do not support in the past.

Name some

6 hours ago, DIST said:

Cause Guns N Roses were such gentlemen to women. 

:facepalm:

• This. Everything they've stood for is practically pro-trump. Axl has a walking stick of a guy doing worse to a woman than anything Trumps said. But hey, I want cheap likes and need something to prove so I'll blindly argue people and say trumps a jerk :lol:
Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Epson said:

Then you may also love Melissa

"She does nothing but it's politically correct to accept her. Half of our lyrics could offend women like her but, she's getting  great paycheck. She knows our shows are lit, and shes a rad and chill person. And she wears a mean blue hair. But, she's not a dope who spotted Izzy at a hotel with our band and then lied abut it so...since pitmans out, shes In so Suck it Trump you jerk!"

52 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Yeah and Slash is a sell out, not a term of endearment either

Name some

Things they have done that I don't support?  Axl's treatment of women- that has been brought up many times- is one. Though I do give him props for admitting that he had issues and trying to make himself a better person. A lot of stuff that Slash talks about in his book. Destroying things just to destroy things. Drug/alcohol abuse (likely an unpopular opinion around here, I am sure, but I have my personal reasons). Various other things that I think they did as stupid kids/young adults that they may or may not have grown out of.

I understand that people are multifaceted. No person is perfect and you take them as they are and don't pretend that they don't have faults. How I see it you determine if the good outweighs the bad or know what the line is for what you personally will accept. Then you either put up with their faults or you move on.

• Like 1

Eh, I think both sides got their share of crazies. Anti-Trump gets attacked by pro-Trumps, and vice versa, especially online. Though its different on the streets recently with the protests, those who are anti-Trump will yell and insult at you if they happen to know you support him, more than the other way around.

that said, I dont even think thats Slash posting. He is in Japan, yet night til dawn(Japan time), those stuffs were posted- unless he was partying and up all night.

8 hours ago, DIST said:

UAE doesn't? 

Nope. You can see women in thong bikinis all you like on the beaches in the UAE. That said, the laws on rape are fucked (four male witnesses needed, often get accused of extra-marital sex which is technically illegal there regardless of gender though is most often ignored).

10 hours ago, smoking guns said:

Nobody listens to GNR to get political advice. It would be ballsy for them to be pro Trump. That would be the opposite of everyone else from Hollywood. So, they are simply saying the same talking points that Bill Maher and Rachel Maddow preach. I actually find them to be doing the "hip, cool" thing. But Trump hasn't done anything yet, but where was Slash and Duff their whole damn career when it came time for their political beliefs? They were MIA. Ha.... I prefer to hear some new music and rock out. Even if I agree with them I want them to use their influence in other ways. Charity, the arts, etc. not really impressed. Sure, they CAN say what they want. Doesn't mean anyone has to like it or agree with them and many don't. 

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Amir said:

Nope. You can see women in thong bikinis all you like on the beaches in the UAE. That said, the laws on rape are fucked (four male witnesses needed, often get accused of extra-marital sex which is technically illegal there regardless of gender though is most often ignored).

You go to jail for kissing in public or holding hands. Malls have sharia law women can't wear anything above the knee. 

Seems pretty shitty for women. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Eh, I think both sides got their share of crazies. Anti-Trump gets attacked by pro-Trumps, and vice versa, especially online. Though its different on the streets recently with the protests, those who are anti-Trump will yell and insult at you if they happen to know you support him, more than the other way around.

that said, I dont even think thats Slash posting. He is in Japan, yet night til dawn(Japan time), those stuffs were posted- unless he was partying and up all night.

The Anti Trump people are way crazier. They are the ones actually physically assaulting people. Google it on youtube and there are pages and pages of it. Absolutely disgusting and it just isn't happening the other way around. If it is then its like a 100 to 1 ratio. Not only that, they are constantly disturbing the peace and maliciously destroying public and private property. They are sick people.

12 hours ago, smoking guns said:

Nobody listens to GNR to get political advice. It would be ballsy for them to be pro Trump. 

Dude, lol, you certainly have a right to be of a different opinion than someone else politically....but do you base that on what is "ballsy" or "hip" or "cool" at the moment.  My god, seriously?

I imagine just like you the political opinions and philosophy of the members of Guns N Roses is probably based on what they actually believe in.  Unreal

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Dude, lol, you certainly have a right to be of a different opinion than someone else politically....but do you base that on what is "ballsy" or "hip" or "cool" at the moment.  My god, seriously?

I imagine just like you the political opinions and philosophy of the members of Guns N Roses is probably based on what they actually believe in.  Unreal

They are saying the same shit the rest of Hollywood/LA is....  they aren't really taking a stand or anything. Their belief is in the majority. All it has done is turned off some of their own fans honestly. No good has come from it.