Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

And the fact that he didn't relapse after the back injury shows he's doing better than ever and is determined to stay clean for good.

Leaving aside how much I love the guy, I have mad respect for the way he was finally able to turn his life around. He seems to be in the best place he's ever been in his life. Hopefully, at some point his dream will come true and he'll be back where he belongs.

And I hope he can confirm that through the Reddit interview...I like many are waiting for Steven's POV. Axl's feelings will have to take a step aside for some truth

4 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

One can only hope. He would never get fired but i hope Frank himself do all the fans a favor.. but i bet he's doing A LOT of cash right now.. doubt he make that salary on his own.

I'm not going to convince you or anyone that I'm Franks personal accountant. I just know how Axl thinks and it's based off of how GNR has worked. Frank leaving doesn't necessarily guarantee Adler returns as the full time drummer playing all the songs, but I do know Frank staying isn't helping the fans in terms of seeing Adler, Sorum, Fitz, Freese or whoever on stage with their favorite band in a full time role. As long as they have Frank under contract, it makes sense that anyone else wanting to be involved is at Axls expense

Edited by Billsfan

17 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Frank leaving the band would help that

I wish he could learn from Dj Ashba.

10 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

And I hope he can confirm that through the Reddit interview...I like many are waiting for Steven's POV. Axl's feelings will have to take a step aside for some truth

Me too, I'd love it if he could speak about everything and let us know exactly how he's doing with his back and his old demons and how he's feeling about "GNR's reunion" and the little role he's played on it so far.

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Holy crap, you're right!

no way this is much worse than the occasional off the cuff Sorum comment to some underground media group.

Del is so bad you can't even compare him to Pittman, Ashba etc because he doesn't stop and he's never played a note in the band

• Like 1

So much for musical cues. I just got reprimanded for playing #Godzilla by the @BlueOysterCult on my iPhone on the bullet train.

I'm eating waffles on the bullet train.

The Force is with the #Resistance! Mad respect 2 @MildredVon! #resist @KeithOlbermann #WomensMarch #notmypresident

“I know words, I have the best words. I have the best, but there is no better word than stupid," says @realDonaldTrump.

America, @realDonaldTrump is a liar and a cheat! Why do you think there r more #Protesters than supporters attending the #InaugurationDay?

Right on!! @DuffMcKagan showing support for #WomensMarch!! #NotInThisLifetime #GunsNRoses @gunsnroses

Kobe, Japan. Show #2 #NotInThisLifetime @gunsnroses #GunsNRoses

They couldn't even wait a day or two? @realDonaldTrump is #notmypresident and never will be! #doomed https://www.cnet.com/news/trumps-white-house-website-removes-climate-change-lgbt-pages/ 

+ few Madonna retweets 

\o/

I'm glad i'm usually ignoring that Twitter section of page...

6 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Don't hold your breath, doubtful he'll say much of anything or answer any GnR questions with any insight.

Myself and @gunsguy have removed a few posts in this thread today. Please do not make off topic political posts, we have a politics thread in AG for that. This thread is for debating GNR social media.

I get that a number of the band's SM posts are political in nature but please keep posts relevant to GNR and not a discussion of your own beliefs.

Thanks

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tsinindy said:

The good news is they are using venue specific audio now instead of album version, I hope they keep this up:

Since when the ''Oh my god...'' is back? It is the first time or he did before in this tour? I don't remember hearing it in the past year.

Edited by Rickodez

3 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

Since when the ''Oh my god...'' is back? It is the first time or he did before in this tour? I don't remember hearing it in the past year.

Could be it's so silent that we only hear it in soundboard mix?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Hmmm, I think I hear it very faintly there in that video as well.  It's either that or my mind playing tricks on me as I know where it should be in the song.

Definitely hear it, yeah, never noticed before. Cool though. Now he just needs to do the screech ;)

7 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Don't hold your breath, doubtful he'll say much of anything or answer any GnR questions with any insight.

Adler has a history as a loose cannon and clearly wants to be there full time. Not holding my breath but one can dream, I'm looking forward to it either way. Just as long as he can shed some light onto something or we learn something we don't know with regard to his relationship with the band, then I'm cool

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Adler has a history as a loose cannon and clearly wants to be there full time. Not holding my breath but one can dream, I'm looking forward to it either way. Just as long as he can shed some light onto something or we learn something we don't know with regard to his relationship with the band, then I'm cool

I think that's about the best we can hope for....that would indicate to me he's still on board to guest at some shows.  

If he totally opens up on everything, then my guess is he's out completely.  But I don't think that is the case based on the official GnR social media accounts wishing him happy birthday.

Just now, tsinindy said:

I think that's about the best we can hope for....that would indicate to me he's still on board to guest at some shows.  

If he totally opens up on everything, then my guess is he's out completely.  But I don't think that is the case based on the official GnR social media accounts wishing him happy birthday.

He's clearly not out. Just saying, he's bipolar and has shown that tendency. If he's on meds I'm sure he'll take them as he prefers to probably remain involved even though it should clearly be a much more significant role