Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

When the current generation of people in their late teens and earls 20s is in their 30s 10-15 years from now on this will be normal tbh. She totally doesn't come across as a woman in her 30s right now though, she lives like she's still 16 it seems

Idk man. Im 24 myself and I never say cheesy shit like what she says..lol

I wear backwards baseball hats from time to time, ive never referred to it as a lid. although I do buy them from a store called Lidz..:shrugs:

8 hours ago, LA_0013 said:

Personally, I think Melissa's updates should go in the Unofficial social media thread.

Not because I'm questioning her status in the band. But every time I come in here to see what Axl, Slash and Duff are saying I see a Melissa post followed by 2-3 pages of disgruntled rants and urban slang clarification

As the originator of the idea to split off and make a second "unofficial social media" thread, I think people should quit posting Melissas shit here bc no one fucking cares!

However, and very unfortunately, this is the proper thread for such worthless shit.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tsinindy said:

As the originator of the idea to split off and make a second "unofficial social media" thread, I think people should quit posting Melissas shit here bc no one fucking cares!

However, and very unfortunately, this is the proper thread for such worthless shit.

Funny though is that so many seems to care about here posts anyway.. Especially people that don't even like her. Can't understand the need of trash talk someone all the time.

I wonder who needs to grow up? Melissa or the idiot that's sitting behind their computer and writing immature and mean things.

yes, let the shit storm begin about how you have the right to express yor opinion bla bla.

Edited by estranged_85
  • Like 1

Ir u dont like melissas stuff.. Why u react to it?? Cant u just ignore it?? And leave alone to those who actually likes the girl.

Its like some people just needs to complain and hate about something ( specially if that something is relates to axl..  Btw:  FYI U BETTER CHECK YOUR SOURES, THE ONE WHO BROUGH MELISSA WAS DUFF) 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

Funny though is that so many seems to care about here posts anyway.. Especially people that don't even like her. Can't understand the need of trash talk someone all the time.

I wonder who needs to grow up? Melissa or the idiot that's sitting behind their computer and writing immature and mean things.

yes, let the shit storm begin about how you have the right to express yor opinion bla bla.

Interesting you quoted me...notice I didn't say anything mean, I said no one fucking cares.  That isn't mean.  If you are referring to someone else or others, please quote them next time.  Thank You.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Interesting you quoted me...notice I didn't say anything mean, I said no one fucking cares.  That isn't mean.  If you are referring to someone else or others, please quote them next time.  Thank You.  

sorry for that. I only quoted and meant to answer you with the first sentence i wrote. " Funny though is that so many seems to care about here posts anyway.. "

• Like 1

Just now, Italian girl said:

O.O

Yeah and the official GNR twitter account said see you next time and Duff's tweet said until we meet again.

Sounds like they aren't planning on this being the end.:lol:

Sorry on my halfway smart phone and my copy/paste is not working that well today or I would have posted them too...took forever to post Slash's...:facepalm:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yeah and the official GNR twitter account said see you next time and Duff's tweet said until we meet again.

Sounds like they aren't planning on this being the end.:lol:

Sorry on my halfway smart phone and my copy/paste is not working that well today or I would have posted them too...took forever to post Slash's...:facepalm:

" see you again" we'll be back" "that was great hope to do it again" etc.. is something they always says... but yeah lets hope this isn't the last year we se GN*R on tour.

Melissa seems to be really enjoying being a member of the band, and the rest of the band all seem to get along really well with her. It's nice to see unity amongst the old members, the new old members, and her. That can only be good for everyone involved, including us.

If these people all genuinely enjoy each other's company it only increases the likelihood of more shows and potential new music and blu rays.

3 hours ago, starlight said:

#retarded

Agreed. :lol:

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:27 AM, BrayWyatt said:

she's more annoying than ashba

There should really be an award for that :P 

And Dj Ashba we all should love...had he not voluntarily quit he'd still be there. Imagine Ashba and Slash sharing  November Rain or Estranged solo :o