Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Well thats a cool litho.  

And wonderfull news ( we already knew it, but still.)

Somehow i feel it might be a diferent kind of show.

Axl probably wants to change a little bit that 2011 incidents, the band is back together, i feel theyre gonna bring something new.  

Probably not.

4 minutes ago, Muddy said:

Fernando posted a picture of the Yellow GNR billboard , and than someone that seems connected to the band commented something like "beauty and the beast, mystery solved 2 days , GNR Disney " not sure if it means anything or not but if it does I guess we'll know in 2 days

Not that this doesn't belong here but we have a whole thread devoted to that specific billboard.

C6wUjJTU8AEE0VT.jpg:large

Grace McKagan photo posted by Duff on his twitter.  I gotta admit that I took pause at the notion of a father posting this image of his daughter.  Maybe Im being a prude?  Maybe its a great way to support her ambitions?  I dunno.  

7 hours ago, soon said:

C6wUjJTU8AEE0VT.jpg:large

Grace McKagan photo posted by Duff on his twitter.  I gotta admit that I took pause at the notion of a father posting this image of his daughter.  Maybe Im being a prude?  Maybe its a great way to support her ambitions?  I dunno.  

I don't see anything wrong with it personally, just a day at the pool. He doesn't see his daughter in "that" way. Interesting to see the basketball hoop in the back. I wonder if he invites Axl/Slash over for games of 21? Probably not lol.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, tajandreas said:

I don't see anything wrong with it personally, just a day at the pool. He doesn't see his daughter in "that" way. Interesting to see the basketball hoop in the back. I wonder if he invites Axl/Slash over for games of 21? Probably not lol.

Thanks, I appreciate your input.  I definitely didn't wonder about incest, to be clear!  Just not a family dynamic that i was raised in I guess.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, soon said:

Thanks, I appreciate your input.  I definitely didn't wonder about incest, to be clear!  Just not a family dynamic that i was raised in I guess.

I guess we all have some beach photos just didn't have face/twitter/instagram/whatever is popular today so our pics are in lbums somewhere on attic not on net...

• Like 3

@slash23579

From wikipedia:

A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important issue. It may be either a logical fallacy or a literary device that leads readers or audiences towards a false conclusion.

So he is saying that Trump is serving false info and the media needs to stick to borscht.

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Looks like Axl is celebrating St Patrick's Day and Vanessa's birthday. Beta posted this on instagram, you can see his wrist in the corner. For some reason instagram is not letting me post it here. But here is a link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRwmQAEhhsL/

That's him! I'm glad to see him having fun :lol:

Edited by Padme
  • Like 2