Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 hours ago, wasted said:

That's interesting. Isn't there a Beauty and Beast movie out. Maybe they are going to have a song on the soundtrack. 

Dude, I love GN'R and I love Beauty and the Beast but mashing them together would be a disaster :P 

And please note the full soundtrack has been released even before the movie, no GN'R song :D 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Actually I was reading the production or making of the Beauty N Beast soundtrack and it sounded a lot like the possible making of CD II.

yeah, maybe they have a hidden song after the real soundtrack maybe The General Thyme atlash shrugged with CD 2 are hidden in the movie :wow: lol

2 hours ago, tifalucis said:

Dude, I love GN'R and I love Beauty and the Beast but mashing them together would be a disaster :P 

And please note the full soundtrack has been released even before the movie, no GN'R song :D 

Sorry, I lost hope 10 hours ago, so I'm already too broken to give a witty reposte. Was that French? Am I French? I do not think so!

6 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

yeah, maybe they have a hidden song after the real soundtrack maybe The General Thyme atlash shrugged with CD 2 are hidden in the movie :wow: lol

Maybe at the end of the movie If the World 2 starts up for like 10 seconds then it cuts to Slash reading Atlas Shrugged out loud. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Maybe at the end of the movie If the World 2 starts up for like 10 seconds then it cuts to Slash reading Atlas Shrugged out loud. 

i think we (the fans) need some sort of news... :lol:  A silkworms thread just started and talk of Beaty and the Beast lol

22 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

i think we (the fans) need some sort of news... :lol:  A silkworms thread just started and talk of Beaty and the Beast lol

I knew this day would come. 

4 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Dr. Doolittle is coming with Robert Downey Junior on lead. This has Gn'R written all over it.

Shoot to thrill play to kill too many layers and too many producers

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, L'HopitalsRule said:
  • I think he means borscht being the Russian beet soup.
  • Actually it's a pretty yummy soup.

Yes that is true, but I think he is referencing all the talk of Trump being connected to Putin being what the media should focus on, instead of the red herring Trump served up to try and divert the media from the Russian connections....Axl's version of political humor about a serious situation.;)

• Like 1

Trump probably wants to join Russia and China gas deal and get away from the Petrodollar. Trump doesn't like Saudi arabia either. It would destabilize the world as we know it. Hence this civil war with the CIA. Buy gold!!!

6 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

200_s.gif

Back to Reunion Island, that's where the vault is. 

Edited by wasted

2 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Its beta there??  She liked the pic and that person standing on the back looks like her.  Could anybody confirm that please

Thats linda ramone and her creepy boy toy. Not Beta.

• Like 1