Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

It's been well documented that Jane is an official GNR insider. @ZoSoRose saw Jane at a 3 hour meeting once and confirmed it for us the next day

Legend has it she's actually one of the band members. :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Angus Young pictured without a school uniform and with a Guns N' Roses watermark to boot. Had you told me in 2010 that such a picture would exist I would have called total bullshit! :lol:

Well if someone had told me in the 90's that you would replace Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, I would have called total bullshit! :P

• Like 2

6 hours ago, James Bond said:

Angus Young pictured without a school uniform and with a Guns N' Roses watermark to boot. Had you told me in 2010 that such a picture would exist I would have called total bullshit! :lol:

He already played without the uniform back in 2003.

Edited by Sosso

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thought they weren't calling it a reunion? :rolleyes:

Well the media and most of the general public have called this a reunion right from the start and have accepted it as such so I guess they feel it's okay to call it that now without fear of backlash.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thought they weren't calling it a reunion? :rolleyes:

Lame half ass reunion started a year ago. You like that one better? :lol:

I wonder what he means with "there's more to come". Is he talking about Europe, U.S. and RIR shows only? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

Lame half ass reunion started a year ago. You like that one better? :lol:

Yes, I do. :lol:

I more or less just thought it was funny because I remember all the arguments a few months back where everyone was saying "THEY NEVER CALLED IT A REUNION!!"

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

Yes, I do. :lol:

I more or less just thought it was funny because I remember all the arguments a few months back where everyone was saying "THEY NEVER CALLED IT A REUNION!!"

Well in the statement Coachella posted it was called "regrouping" At the time I didn't like that word at all. But it isn't a 100% reunion without Izzy and Steven. And the kind of set list they are playing

• Like 2