Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I think it would be best if we moved on from the Thomas Meadow talk, I appreciate this has come about via Del's tweet but technically TM is a banned member and we rarely allow discussion of banned members. 

I've removed the more recent posts on the subject as they go beyond the scope of discussing the tweet.

Thanks

• Like 4

Thanks Alfie.

While some rules are enforced with greater rigger than others, the one we absolutely abide by is that we don't allow discussion of banned members.  I realize this might little sense for a variety of reasons.  But for the sake of the moderating team and the forum as a whole, it's something we have strictly enforce.  

People who are no longer allowed to participate on this forum are better left alone.  There were moments in this forum's past where such accommodations weren't made and it later caused more work and aggravation for the staff.  

We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding, even if it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Thanks!

• Like 2

On 4/7/2017 at 0:58 AM, ZoSoRose said:

I hate Trump but I agree Dels twitter is annoying. He cam post whatever he wants, its just damn stupid its in the twitter feed when he isnt a band member

Yea, exactly. About time his shit gets ignored, for good? Admins? Please...

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:22 AM, starlight said:

yes it's easy to wish him HB via twitter more difficult to have him back in the band <_<

anyway happy birthday to Izzy :headbang:

Yeah really :shrugs:

So Duff, Slash and Steven all wished him a happy birthday. Axl didn't, Del "I'm so awesome" James didn't, no one else from the GNR camp did so... hmmm

Sorry, I thought this was the place to overanalyze stuff :P 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Hmmm. Tour rehearsals? First show isn't until 5/27. Seems pretty early to me. Glad to see it looks like they're doing something anyway. (Why do I continue to hope they're working on something new?)

I mean Duff could be literally anywhere trying out that bass. 

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Anyone has that picture from a year ago from the rehearsing room? Maybe we can compare carpets

There should be a pic somewhere in the thread above. I don't know how to post pictures on here 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87