Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Is it possible that Slash is in a studio? :ph34r: If not, well, he's without hat and sunglasses. It's a pic with a historical interest either way :P 

Interesting... Twins Studios it says in the hashtag. Also Guns N' Roses and Epic. Maybe Slash does record some guitars for new songs with G N' R. Or maybe it's just session work. Just have to wait and see. Also, he looks great without the hat and glasses. 1991 Style. :)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Why because he is 50 something with a receding hairline? That isn't abnormal and he looks fine. Having that stupid top hat stapled to his head every second he is on stage is not normal... The beanies and ball caps look much better..

I was definitely just joking but I agree. It's very gimmicky. Axl should try and take it off his head like he did in the old days. See how that goes 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Why because he is 50 something with a receding hairline? That isn't abnormal and he looks fine. Having that stupid top hat stapled to his head every second he is on stage is not normal... The beanies and ball caps look much better..

He should get a hair transplant like Axl if it bothers him so much that he always covers it up, he's obviously not wanting to go out like this on stage for like what 10 years now. Still looked fucking cool with VR, miss this old look

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

dude it's SLASH lmao enough said.

8 hours ago, dgnr said:

Is it possible that Slash is in a studio? :ph34r: If not, well, he's without hat and sunglasses. It's a pic with a historical interest either way :P 

He looks AWESOME with no hat! Makes you wonder why the fuck he wears that thing 24/7. I thought he was trying to hide the fact that he's bald or some shit but obviously not. Maybe he has Axl hat syndrome haha.

Edited by AlexC

Twiins Studio is a recording studio in Burbank CA. There's a phone number that comes up on google. Someone with more balls than me should call and ask if Axl is there.... 

Just now, soon said:

Twiins Music Group Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/TwiinsMusicGroup/

i believe this is the website for twiins studios 

http://label.twiinsstudios.com/artist/

It is not active currently

They seem to do pop and dance music.

Looks like we were doing the same thing!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

We have #gunsnrose #studio #recording on a fuckin pic of Slash and people wanna discuss his hairline? :facepalm:

Can we see the fuckin carpet please!!!!

But new music is boring. We need to discuss the new enthralling topic of Slash's hair. Quit trying to distract us from what is important. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Me too... 

I highly doubt it, but hey- I sure didn't think much would come of Slash's comment in Sweden a while back either...

Hey, Im with ya.  If he were say adding some guitar to existing tracks he would just need any given quality studio.  One that isn't know primarily as a hard rock studio is even better to throw us off the trail.

But who knows

I'm pretty sure this studio mostly does pop/hip-hop because those are the popular kinds of music nowadays lol lots of clients looking to blow money on tracking their shitty pop tunes, but for rock, this studio would do great for overdubs, i would assume they did bed tracks with slash duff frank and richard, then add on top from there, unless melissa sequences things first??