Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I read somewhere that if Slash is not touring his always recording. He always needs to keep occupied.

Now if his recording for gnr, smkc, a solo slash album, guest feature or for his own personal vault thats totally unknown.

Edited by vloors

On 13.4.2017 at 10:58 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Maybe Slash is looking for a place to record the next SMKC album. But what seems weird to me is, if you are this small time studio (which they are judging by google and FB), and you're hoping to score a big time client like that, would you really wanna post this pic with all that hashtaggery? Sure, it might get your studio some attention in the short term, but you're probably gonna just piss off Slash and he's gonna say "fuck those amateurs".

Maybe they didn't think about any of that. Maybe Slash doesn't give a fuck anyway. But with GnR clearly under radio silence, do you think he said "yeah cool- throw that pic up on Instagram if you want man".

Slash is not stupid. He usually has no problem saying that he doesn't want to take a picture. And since he willingly posed for the picture, even without a hat on, I guess he just didn't give a damn.

17 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Nah, its been the logo on itunes for over a year.

..completely irrelevant. Comments like these make me shake my head. Are you even familiar with the platform?

4 hours ago, Jane M. said:

You provided the guy from altnation info for their latest article. Ask them to be included in the next payroll. :rofl-lol:

shhhhh he's gonna take the bait

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

If we do get a new GNR album (lol), I'd be pretty happy if Slash uses the 2555X. That is an awesome reissue. I've never played the original, but I did try the 2555X out. Loved it

Used to play through an original with a matching "B" 4x12, it was tasty as fuck.