Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Actually it's Ms.

But art is not about gender.. it's about self-expression... so I can be Mr. in the credits.   ;)

Oops sorry! I just falsely assume everyone on the internet is a guy for whatever reason.

I will credit you as Ms. Fourteenbeers :lol:

3 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

As much of a fan I am of most og those musicians (mainly everyone but Chris amd DJ), I still cannot believe that pic exists. 

Wtf were they thinking. The tagline is even im reference to a song NONE of them played on

It could be management made them do it or be sued type of thing, especially because it was as a promo for their 2012 Vegas Residency

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mendez said:

Oops sorry! I just falsely assume everyone on the internet is a guy for whatever reason.

I will credit you as Ms. Fourteenbeers :lol:

I have been mainly posting on Jungle/ Wacky World of The Ominous Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang -thread. Had you been there, you definitely would have assumed that I'm not a guy.. but it's ok.:P

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

With the 2016/17 lineup exisiting and Slash/Axl friend again, can we please have this picture deleted off the internet forever?

Hear, hear! Delete it... 

And your fucked up version of the iconic album cover -logo of Appetite For Destruction inspired me to post this:  

derp_n_roses__appetite_for_muffins_album

(I'm saying fucked up version because it has Axl's employees instead of Izzy and Steven, blasphemy ;))

No offence... :shrugs:

Looking at all the song that appear on the playlist, other than the title track, Spotify only pick If The World as representative from CD album, and they also pick Slash favorite PTSD inducing song Sympathy For The Devil too. :lol:

Anyway, that playlist is created Oct 29, 2016. So looks like it didn't mean anything.

2 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Looking at all the song that appear on the playlist, other than the title track, Spotify only pick If The World as representative from CD album.

Actually that is not a bad choice. If The World and particularly each verses is a reminiscence of the band, it's almost the most gnr-sounding song on the record.

it's no secret axl, duff and slash still refer to izzy and steven as "brothers". that's a bit of information that comes directly from their mouths.

just because izzy and steven arent there on stage doesnt mean they dont see each other anymore.

anyone remember that Izzy tweet "spe.cu.la.tion." ?

everyone is speculating, the media is spreading false information and at the end of the day neither of them have a clue. if steven and izzy want to be there, they'll be.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Actually that is not a bad choice. If The World and particularly each verses is a reminiscence of the band, it's almost the most gnr-sounding song on the record.

Actually i also like the song, the only bad choice on the playlist for me is Shotgun Blues.

But as far i know, ITW generally hated here, because as much as i like it, i think it's one of the most unGNR sounding song.