Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

That playlist and picture has been there for a while. I am sure them pushing it to their social media accounts means jack shit, other than the management trying to increase stream count (for popularity sake, or stream revenue), or to increase exposure to their "other" songs.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

The playlist itself probably doesn't mean anything. However,  the picture of classic lineup and  especially  the title: "This is Guns n' Roses" slapped on top of it.... I wouldn't be 100%

Every playlist on Spotify has that title lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mendez said:

That playlist and picture has been there for a while. I am sure them pushing it to their social media accounts means jack shit, other than the management trying to increase stream count (for popularity sake, or stream revenue), or to increase exposure to their "other" songs.

So I guess it means that I was wrong....

...and that somebody should have a painful sexual experience with a cactus plant like I suggested before... <_<

6 hours ago, starlight said:

Nevermind then :lol:. But they're using pics from the AFD era anyway,  under the GNR name so let's see.

What do you mean by "they"? Spotify has always used pics of the AFD-lineup in everything GNR related including this playlist. That AFD pic has been on that playlist since early 2016 and the playlist has been called "This is Guns n' Roses" just as long. It's nothing new. Seriously that playlist means nothing.

GUYS THERES NEW MUSIC COMING WITH THE CURRENT INCARNATION 
AND THERE IS A ONE TIME ORIGINAL REUNION COMING UP FOR AFD 30TH 

Axl, please return to on stage with antics soon. This literally would make the world a better place and with new music and the OG 5 in the bag, it's perfect timing for some good ranting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Axl, please return to on stage with antics soon. This literally would make the world a better place and with new music and the OG 5 in the bag, it's perfect timing for some good ranting. 

I cant say im not exited about your post.

Is that related with that australian article?? ( wich btw it looks legit to me)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

I want to believe!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Do you know anything or are you (most likely) talking out of your ass?

• Like 4