Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On April 27, 2017 at 7:10 PM, warrocks said:

? are those Izzy's snikers?..... Or Steven? .... :lol:

Thats how fast izzy disappears - right out of his shoes!  haha!  

Just joking, I love Izzy.  Wish it were one of those dudes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tajandreas said:

Yay! The cycle begins. Slash posting photos of his guitars, Duff uploading his bass rack, the official GNR page teasing a cowbell, interviews with everyone but the big 3. Buckle up! 

Getting my hopes up again...and then what? 

gnr_classic-lineup.jpg

If you are referring to this... I'm starting to lose all hope.:(

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, KURT19 said:

The 2017 upcoming American dates are mostly in the heartland areas of the US, i.e. no Los Angeles, San Fran or NYC.

Do a quick scan on Ticketmaster right now...I just did.  There are an absolute SHIT TON of tickets available for these shows including Pit tickets in St. Louis.  None of them are even close to selling out yet.

You can draw your own conclusions as to why this is...

High Prices? No new music? No Izzy? No Steven? Trump backlash? Set list stagnation?  But the conclusion is all the same: these dates need help to sell them out. 

And in my not-so humble opinion, Axl is NOT HELPING OUT with his social media presence as of late.

The Arlington show tickets went slow at first too. By the time the concert date was here, the GNR show was pretty much sold out from what I saw. I've talked to some people who waited until the week before or the day before to buy the GNR tickets.

I guess some people still think Axl won't show up. Honestly, Axl has done amazingly well this tour and for the past 5 years or so, so people need to trust more.

Whoever doesn't see GNR in time around is missing one hell of a show!

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Arlington show tickets went slow at first too. By the time the concert date was here, the GNR show was pretty much sold out from what I saw. I've talked to some people who waited until the week before or the day before to buy the GNR tickets.

Yeah San Antonio started off real slow too but each month I check more seats have been sold and I think come August it will be looking real good. That is my hope anyway! Want to see Guns perform in a sold out Alamodome. :headbang:

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Jesus!! I cannot believe we lived through that era! Passing those idiots off as GN'R.

Can you believe that half of the idiots in that picture are still in GNR too?

On 4/29/2017 at 11:24 PM, BorderlineCrazy said:

Both things belong to Duff. He wears that shirt all the time and the sneakers are the ones Duff always wear except at the shows.

I was going to say I've seen Slash with the same shirt. I've actually met Izzy and those shoes don't say Izzy to me.

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Well this is not what I had in mind for the 30 year AFD anniversary. I guess only one item is worthy

I don't know, that's some cool stuff that they're giving this year. Better than what I got last year anyway.

• Like 2

next year its axl's 25th "i'm not giving you what you want" anniversary :) he knows how to please GnR fans. 

in europe the audiences should make a lot of "where's izzy?" "where's gilby?" "where's steven?" and "where's matt?" banners just to piss him off.

Edited by 2414225

7 hours ago, 2414225 said:

next year its axl's 25th "i'm not giving you what you want" anniversary :) he knows how to please GnR fans. 

in europe the audiences should make a lot of "where's izzy?" "where's gilby?" "where's steven?" and "where's matt?" banners just to piss him off.

Someone should make a "Where's Paul?" banner just to piss Slash off, y'know.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, 2414225 said:

This has what to do with this thread?

On 8.5.2017 at 4:22 PM, -Jaro- said:

don't know if this belongs here or in unofficial topic

Man, just look how happy he is when he's playing those songs.... that smile,     Rock&roll right there:heart:

On 5/6/2017 at 3:00 AM, MaskingApathy said:

I don't know, that's some cool stuff that they're giving this year. Better than what I got last year anyway.

Some of that stuff looks cool but I refuse to buy in for two reasons. 1) I just cannot give them even one more penny for Nightrain 2) Given their track record for shipping, who knows when you'll get any or all of that stuff.

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Some of that stuff looks cool but I refuse to buy in for two reasons. 1) I just cannot give them even one more penny for Nightrain 2) Given their track record for shipping, who knows when you'll get any or all of that stuff.

That's understandable. I didn't have any shipping problems last year though.

1 hour ago, Derick said:

I always enjoy seeing photos and video of Slash's rig.