Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

51 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Yes we should censure and bully him...that's what Trump would do!

Has nothing to do with that.. He isn't in or has never been in the band. He is more or less just a hanger on.. No need to have him tweets in the feed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

I guess it's real news now

Unfortunately, Del James naively believe in the false russian narrative since election day and he's in an awkward position of defending ISIS here. Also, half of his twitter followers are fake.

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Has nothing to do with that.. He isn't in or has never been in the band. He is more or less just a hanger on.. No need to have him tweets in the feed.

I don't disagree with THAT specifically, however....most people didn't care until he started voicing opinions contrary to their own :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Del is the tour manager for GNR and a good friend of Axl's...hardly a hanger on. ?

This.  Del provides images behind the scenes that many fans, including myself, are interested in seeing.  

We might look at removing him during non-touring stretches, but since the band is only a week or two away from hitting the road again he's here to stay until at least September.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ohmygod said:

Fernando just posted about a surprise visit at Live Nation just now with a picture of a camera and a beer on his IG story timeline... could lead to something interesting. 

Was there a billboard by any chance?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Mueller...

Why did Axl mention him?

He was named special counsel overseeing the investigation of Russia's involvement in the election and ties to Trump, etc.

I guess maybe as IncitingChaos says he previously worked with Interscope in some capacity.

1 minute ago, MrSoftie said:

He was named special counsel overseeing the investigation of Russia's involvement in the election and ties to Trump, etc.

I guess maybe as IncitingChaos says he previously worked with Interscope in some capacity.

Ah got it, thanks!

I found this from FB GNR group:

"He was involved in a couple of copyright suits (Aisha) and was really negligent....

A formal complaint was filed in the case with George W. Bush appointees Alberto Gonzales at the DOJ and FBI Director Robert Mueller in September of 2005, as copyright infringement is a crime the FBI investigates.

However, Mueller has shirked his duties once again, as he was publicly noted to have done in the Mark Foley congressional page scandal, where another famous figure was involved. The Inspector General excoriated the FBI for this conduct, under Robert Mueller.

Aisha stated, “Mueller’s criminal negligence in this case in allowing Madonna and company to continue to illegally use years old copyrights on a regular basis, speaks terribly of him and his abilities as chief law enforcement officer of the country. It stands to reason, if he can’t stop Madonna, how’s he going to stop Osama. They need to listen to Congress and the American people and step down for the sake of the country.”

Madonna and her associates continue to engage in a pattern of willful criminal copyright infringement, invasion of privacy and racketeering, as outlined in the lawsuit, in spite of the fact that a detailed complaint with evidence exhibits was formally sent to the DOJ and FBI Director Robert Mueller in September of 2005.

Mueller did not respond, looking the other way, as he was found to have done in the case of another famous figure, comrade Mark Foley, during the congressional page scandal. The DOJ Inspector General excoriated the FBI for this conduct under Robert Mueller."

https://aishamusic.wordpress.com/2007/09/08/press-release-madonna-human-rights-abuse-case-submitted-to-the-united-nations/

• Like 2