Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Yes they forgot Izzy and Steven (of course they still flash the 5 skull logo and the Lies album cover with their faces)...but what they really forgot was, "2016: Band officially jumps the shark by including in their lineup a blue haired singer who is now considered a rock icon."

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think the main purpose of this video is to make it clear that AFD5 reunion is not happening. It's a very bad way to do it though; it's insulting to the other original members. Even if they have offered Izzy a guest spot for an anniversary show, I wouldn't blame him if he declined after this.

I agree completely.

Makes me wonder if any of the big three approve these videos before they're released or if this is their PR team's work. After everything those guys have been through it shocks me that they're being so disrespectful towards Izzy & Steven.

Edited by Kris_1989
Added
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I agree completely.

Makes me wonder if any of the big three approve these videos before they're released or if this is their PR team's work.

Most likely the 3 are not involved and all the PR stuff (social media etc) is handled by management (TB, that is). This video though is just about the shows

1 hour ago, GhostOfPride said:

What a creative and cool tour gift.   If anyone is interested in owning a knife like that, it looks like a Rick Hinderer XM-18 3" Slicer.

Or maybe the 3.5" Harpoon Spanto 

harpoon_spanto.jpg

11 minutes ago, AlexC said:
1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I remember seeing it last year too.

I'm pretty sure it's brand new.

I remember a timeline video from last year, but it had only dates, not member names like this one.

6 hours ago, Walapino said:

That video leads me to believe the aniversary show for AFD could be the huge announcement?? :o

How? After that I'm thinking the exact opposite, the whole clip makes me unreasonably angry.

Edited by Archtop