Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

Cause Im attending that one..

Chill bro... I was just wondering what was the city's history regarding crime... Cause in the past months almost entire Europe has suffered attacks..

And you think this is the most reliable place to find anything close to an answer?

Just now, scooby845 said:

Obviously there are some people here who live THERE...

Yes and I'm sure they are well informed with regards to the activity of local terrorist cells...

Nowhere is safe from terrorism I'm afraid.

Just now, scooby845 said:

People just stir shit up for no reasons.. better remove my posts

Good idea.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, slitherz said:

What exactly does this map show? 

terror attacks, poland don't get em cause they have no migrants lol

the whole map is kind of a crap example though, the ONE attack in portugal on that map is an attack on the turkish embassy in lisbon, where they were actively denying responsibility for a genocide that the attackers thought they should claim responsibility for.

Edited by Cory Trevor

41 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

terror attacks, poland don't get em cause they have no migrants lol

the whole map is kind of a crap example though, the ONE attack in portugal on that map is an attack on the turkish embassy in lisbon, where they were actively denying responsibility for a genocide that the attackers thought they should claim responsibility for.

well then I can say this map is total rubbish... I'm from Riga, Latvia and we never had any terror act or anything like that, but this map has red dot in Riga... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ralphelmo said:

csQ5bQc.jpg

Cheers from Poland bro.

No terror attacks but was invaded by Nazis. I know it's not a competition or anything but might wanna be careful about boasting about the strength of your borders. Bro. ;)

Edited by AlexC
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, slitherz said:

well then I can say this map is total rubbish... I'm from Riga, Latvia and we never had any terror act or anything like that, but this map has red dot in Riga... 

Pay no mind to the 1998 bombings in Riga.

The last couple of videos they've posted teasing the annnouncement have been similar in their time of post. (Between 12:30am and 1:30am BST) so that gives us some indication of what time the actual announcement might be posted. What is that? Like 4:30/5:30 Pacific? Seems plausible that they'd post it evening time locally if it is about something in LA.

Edited by AlexC

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

The last couple of videos they've posted teasing the annnouncement have been similar in their time of post. (Between 12:30am and 1:30am BST) so that gives us some indication of what time the actual announcement might be posted. What is that? Like 4:30/5:30 Pacific? Seems plausible that they'd post it evening time locally if it is about something in LA.

It was posted at 9AM PST & the GNR timeline was posted at 4:30PM PST.

37 minutes ago, AlexC said:

No terror attacks but was invaded by Nazis. 

Same as Netherlands, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark... Still to terrorist attacks to be found here though. I tried to get your point but regular military conflict has nothing in common with lunatics wearing shahid belts and blowing up kids. Let's hope NITLT stays safe.

Back to the topic now.

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

Due to the events in Manchester, whatever was planned for May 24th, will now happen on Thursday morning.

Stay tuned, and Nightrain members make sure you check the official site on Thursday.

Just saw this on Facebook. So the announcement won't be tomorrow, it'll be Thursday

10 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Just saw this on Facebook. So the announcement won't be tomorrow, it'll be Thursday

Quite the build up.......... The whole reference to Nightrain members just makes it look like they are going to announce shows... Is that really a big announcement when you are already pretty much in the middle of a tour though?

8 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Quite the build up.......... The whole reference to Nightrain members just makes it look like they are going to announce shows... Is that really a big announcement when you are already pretty much in the middle of a tour though?

Frustrating isn't it?!?!

Believe me, I'm getting pissed off with this band myself. They're making this seem like this announcement is something we really need to be here for, when it's just going to be more shows. Unless they at least finally had the decency to honor the appetite lineup by including Izzy and Steven, then I'm just going to laugh at this pathetic excuse of an announcement on Thursday. I have that right.

• Like 2

#silence for Manchester, Sorry if I am wrong but this was a Twitter campaign ran earlier in the day in solidaratity for Manchester and asked people not to tweet, like or retweet for the period of 25 mins. Seems inappropriate to be using the hash tag here.