Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Those calling out Guns on being sexist are fucking crazy. (Bad Obsession is a metaphor for heroin btw). Its art and the moment we try and restrict that as well as every other thing in this planet is the. moment we have nothing. 

Also have you read the womans thread or the Izzy thread in the Jungle section? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

Those calling out Guns on being sexist are fucking crazy. (Bad Obsession is a metaphor for heroin btw). Its art and the moment we try and restrict that as well as every other thing in this planet is the. moment we have nothing. 

Guns were definitely misogynist dickheads in the past. Art is art, and I love their art, but they were total jerkoffs in the old days. It seems they have grown up, now.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Guns were definitely misogynist dickheads in the past. Art is art, and I love their art, but they were total jerkoffs in the old days. It seems they have grown up, now.

Totally agree sir but the fact of the matter is if they weren't those jerkoffs would we be here talking about them? Probably not. It takes a dirty attitude to get dirty riffs and likewise a gentle persona to right something beautiful. They captured themselves at the time and millions love them for it. Crazy when you think about it, lol

Edited by Izzymacbeth
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Izzymacbeth said:

What is with the Women's Thread? :question:

We are very critical of some of the things they've done in the past and we have had no mercy whenever with Slash social media posts. 

• Like 1

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 3:16 PM, maynard said:

Dude, some female members of this great forum would talk openly about banging Axl and nobody will say anything. Not sexism. No fucking sexism.

I've seen worse than these comments. I've seen women jealous of Melissa because she hangs out with Axl. And they threaten her on Facebook.

But she knew that the moment she became a popular figure she would have to deal with weirdos like these. And be sure she's more worried about those creepy old women who want to marry and bang Axl than some nerds joking with a POV video. Why do those women get a free pass from you SJWs?

I actually totally agree...i have seen lots of women flustering over men and saying "oh my god *whoever* is so gorgeos i would love to sleep with him!" A lot of people are like that on instagram.Say that about a woman and people go wild!!! Even when women sexualise themselves and get comments like "fit" "sexy" everyone goes wild! You cant be sexist to women and not men it works both ways. 

• Like 2