Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Kat's working process seems to go like this:

1) Take a million boring long distance shots of the band.

2) Check all of Axl's and Slash's pictures for excessives amounts of chins, man boobs, beer belly and bingo wings. And if necessary, said chins, man boobs, beer belly and bingo wings then get removed (or at least improved) in photoshop.

3) Apply a million filters on top of that or simply turn the pictures B&W.

4) Post the results on Instagram.

Tadaaahhh- a typical official GNR picture is made.

True, generally the pictures aren't really too impressive as for a band than can afford the best photographers, although they never had like a brilliant photographer - Robert John's pictures weren't that great either. I mean both Kat's and Robert's are good and okey but there are photogtaphers who can really make brilliant photos, find brilliant moments to shoot and shit, and neither of them ever excelled in that... Well, at least the girl seems a very nice person, she was taking pictures of the fans and was very nice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Kat's working process seems to go like this:

1) Take a million boring long distance shots of the band.

2) Check all of Axl's and Slash's pictures for excessive amounts of chins, man boobs, beer belly and bingo wings. And if necessary, said chins, man boobs, beer belly and bingo wings then get removed (or at least improved) in photoshop.

3) Apply a million filters on top of that or simply turn the pictures B&W.

4) Post the results on Instagram.

Tadaaahhh- a typical official GNR picture is made.

:lol:

And all that takes about an hour or so. The albums at the official website are stuck at the show in Zurich, they are like only 3 pictures and 2 for the Nightrain subscribers.

The rest of the day she uses it to scratch her... (ah, let's leave it there) 

It's a dream job :facepalm:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

I can't help but notice that Fortus is wearing the Snapchat Spectacles on the GN'R snapchat story. I know that they're working out a way to enable live streaming from those spectacles. How dope would that be 

On their IG story they had the beginning of Easy from his 1st person view, fuckin' sure beats seeing the view from Melissa

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

I can't help but notice that Fortus is wearing the Snapchat Spectacles on the GN'R snapchat story. I know that they're working out a way to enable live streaming from those spectacles. How dope would that be 

I don't know Melissa, you tell us how dope it would be, b/c me, I'm 47 years old and could give a shit less about Snapchat.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

I just watched the Snapchat story. It was really cool seeing it from that perspective 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I would like to go on record as saying that Caram Costanzo is MY "OG Homie" as well.

Since forevs? Have u produced some dope music with CWeed? Ha! Didn't think so...

• Like 2