Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Twinfoot said:

Hey guys,

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just noticed that the band's Deezer page changed the header and does not have a profilpic any longer (circled area).

Usually, only big bands like Foo Fighters or Slash have no profilpic and a customized header. Although GN'R is of course even bigger, their Deezer page was not taken care of until yesterday. They had the standard Ross Halfin AFD band photo and CD Cover as header image.

Do you think these changes mean anything? Especially because it was changed to an all black AFD banner? Maybe we're up to a special AFD release soon, considering its anniversary?

GNR.jpg

I wish I knew what the hell you were talking about lol

• Like 2

Haha nevermind. It is similar to the changes they did on facebook recently. It's probably just a small thing but I thought it was worth noticing :lol: What I wanted to say was they changed the appearance of their Deezer page to an all AFD design which to me could imply that something might be coming concerning AFD. That's all.

Cheers!

Edited by Twinfoot

2 hours ago, Twinfoot said:

Haha nevermind. It is similar to the changes they did on facebook recently. It's probably just a small thing but I thought it was worth noticing :lol: What I wanted to say was they changed the appearance of their Deezer page to an all AFD design which to me could imply that something might be coming concerning AFD. That's all.

Cheers!

But is this an actual OFFICIAL account?

Because they have NEVER promoted this Deezer thing so I wouldn't be sure if that belongs to them. While they've been promoting Spotify a lot and even gave a prize to some Spotify member fan of the band.

Just now, alfierose said:

Has Axl tweeted at all during this last tour leg? I guess thank you's are overrated or maybe he had his phone confiscated for bad behaviour. :lol:

It usually takes him a week or so to remember his password after a tour leg. He's old, ya know... :P:smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

It usually takes him a week or so to remember his password after a tour leg. He's old, ya know... :P:smiley-confused2:

We'll probably get an incoming 6 part tweet in a few days covering all the cities and every emoticon imaginable to go with it. :P:lol:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Has Axl tweeted at all during this last tour leg? I guess thank you's are overrated or maybe he had his phone confiscated for bad behaviour. :lol:

Well, at least he doesn't bite security guards anymore. We have to be patient when it comes to Axl. Baby steps...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Liquor & Whores said:

but the majority of Brits regard themselves as non-Europeans, don't they?

Nothing wrong from that perspective then

True, but it's still just an opinion. Whether they or the team GNR regard the UK as part of Europe or not, the fact remains that it is. Well, until Trump brings the nukes over here. 

So that tweet is either lack of basic geographical knowledge or a biased opinion. But hey, whatever, it's their account and they can say whatever they want.

• Like 1