LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

18,651 posts in this topic

Looks like Axl might actually keep this thing updated during the tour (and hopefully beyond!). V cool.

"So, this is a sound check!" 1 day ago

"Relaxing in Taipei, love it here. Had a great time last night! Thanks all for the support." about 2 hours ago

www.Twitter.com/axlrose

LA

http://twitter.com/gunsnroses
http://twitter.com/axlrose

Is this for real? You're not kidding? Axl is updating his twitter? This can't be real! :lol: Awesome!

1 person likes this

Awesome! Glad he's having a good time.

1 person likes this

Amazing, a much needed insight into the mind of Axl Rose

Twitter was boring - until now

:heart:

True! :D I'm wondering whether or not I should sign on to twitter right now... Can't believe this thought actually crosses my mind.

The GN'R related tweets are the only reason I got myself an account.

True! :D I'm wondering whether or not I should sign on to twitter right now... Can't believe this thought actually crosses my mind.

do it do it do it

The GN'R related tweets are the only reason I got myself an account.

True. Same here. But I thought I was only gonna be reading bumblefoot and Ashba updates. Never EVER imagined Axl would be on twitter. Haha.

# "Went for a pint earlier. The barmaid made a complete arse of pouring it resulting in the pint having no head. I went mental & caused a riot in the pub. Fun times." 2 hours ago from Tweetie

Edited by Bansidhe

# "Went for a pint earlier. The barmaid made a complete arse of pouring it resulting in the pint having no head. I went mental & caused a riot in the pub. Fun times." 2 hours ago from Tweetie

That is not a real update for anyone that thinks it is.

did he actually say that or is it something your making up?

Made up.

He posted 2 messages up till now:

http://twitter.com/axlrose

1 person likes this

Made up.

So which ex-band member will first attempt to tweet him or follow him?

I'm betting on Steven.

Made up.

Lol FFS I don't think anyone was thinking it was real anyway.

To be fair though it wouldn't be a huge shock if something like that did happen :xmasssanta:

Edited by Bansidhe

Made up.

Lol FFS I don't think anyone was thinking it was real anyway.

To be fair though it wouldn't be a huge shock if something like that did happen :xmasssanta:

I was. Not that I thought the riot actually took place, but I thought he was joking.

ah I see.. can we make a thread where all the updates are real from either him or the GNR one? much like the one we have for Slash and Steven, would make things easier, that's for sure

His latest Tweet:

"What a way to kick things off!! What an amazing time!! Thank U Taipei!! Thank U Taiwan!! Thanks 2 everyone 4 all the incredible support n' positive comments!! "Talkin' About"...Tommy Fuckin' Stinson!! The best December Rain ever!! Hope 2 see U again!! Wanna tear it up in Korea!! "

My guess is he continues to update it throughout the tour and then after that we won't get another Tweet until 2015 lol.

His latest Tweet:

"What a way to kick things off!! What an amazing time!! Thank U Taipei!! Thank U Taiwan!! Thanks 2 everyone 4 all the incredible support n' positive comments!! "Talkin' About"...Tommy Fuckin' Stinson!! The best December Rain ever!! Hope 2 see U again!! Wanna tear it up in Korea!! "

Don't you just love this guy? I truly think he does give a fuck about what the fans think of him, and that he makes the world out of stuff we say on these boards.

Could it be the tide has finally turned for Axl Rose and GNR, and the world is ready to embrace our one & only true R&R icon once again????

You go and tear it up in Korea Mr. Rose, and while you're at it, you can do The Netherlands as well!!!!