Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I don't remember....

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

me either! someone needs to give us a clue :lol:

Giiiirls! haha It was the all event of the Troubadour show. They started the week by posting a random instrument pic and everyday of that week, at the same hour, they posted more random instrument pics until all end up in the Troubadour announcement.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Giiiirls! haha It was the all event of the Troubadour show. They started the week by posting a random instrument pic and everyday of that week, at the same hour, they posted more random instrument pics until all end up in the Troubadour announcement.

sorry my memory sucks! so what do we think it means now??

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

and Axl only has two more shows with AC/DC. The tour ends on September 20th..so, it's not totally out of question that they have planned sth. we'll see! :shrugs:

8 hours ago, dgnr said:

Thanks! :)

7 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

sorry my memory sucks! so what do we think it means now??

*.*

• Like 1

I'm afraid that they just want to do something because every now and then they recall that they're the management but since they're the shittiest band management ever, the only thing they come up with in their limited minds is posting a picture of an instrument. They probably think it's rad and that we drool with joy and excitement upon seeing it. :facepalm:

Edited by Asia
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Wonder if they'll acknowledge the UYI 25th anniversary on their social media at all...

I was thinking that. If I remember correctly they acknowledged the 22nd anniversary. It's a shame it didn't coincide with a show, they could've played some more deep cuts (Breakdown, Locomotive, Dead Horse etc.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Wonder if they'll acknowledge the UYI 25th anniversary on their social media at all...

What would be really cool is if they released a pro shot show or clip or behind the scenes or just something never before seen relating to the era. Because we know there's a ton in the vault...

:rofl-lol:

I won't hold my breath. But I wonder like you did if they'll even acknowledge it.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

What would be really cool is if they released a pro shot show or clip or behind the scenes or just something never before seen relating to the era. Because we know there's a ton in the vault...

:rofl-lol:

I won't hold my breath. But I wonder like you did if they'll even acknowledge it.

It would be such a GN'R thing to not acknowledge it at all, like not even an Instagram post... :smiley-confused2:

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 2