Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

12 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sooooooo, What I see from tht pic is tht Slash wore nail polish, N' its red :rolleyes:

Ahhh it's not so bad just abit of nail polish, no spandex and high heels just some dirty jeans and sneakers. It's like a homeless person found a make up kit. I wonder if Risson regret never fully endorsing Slash with amp gear.

Edited by Silverburst80
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

Because if there is anyone that we all look to for a statement about the Nobel Prize award it is Axl Rose, Slash, and Duff Mckagan...?

Not talking about a statement or anything like that, god no. But a post on social media like, 'Congratulations, Bob Dylan. Well deserved' or something like that. I think that sometimes they could use this tool, like on UYI 25th anniversary or in this case. Like I said, it wouldn't hurt, it would just be good for them IMO.

• Like 2

I've always thought Slash should have a daughter to continue the Ola name. Not sure, but apart from his mother and grandmother, I think there's another Ola. A great-grandmother or great-aunt.

Slash and Meegan would make a cute kid, and she's two for two with the daughters.

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

But can someone please explain me why She's always wearing  hedphones?

She is probably wearing them so she can hear what she plays and/or sings clearly. Also those kind of headphones are better than typical in-ear-monitors, because they eliminate other noice better. So she also probably wears them for hearing protection.

Edited by jekylhyde