Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

20 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

How is he trolling? Jesse Aycock is in that band and Izzy just worked with him.

This. I want more than anything for Izzy to post a gnr related video, tease us all and show us that he's returning. It's not happening. Izzy is just on his own very strange trip in life, but it's his trip. And it's a shame

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Billsfan said:

This. I want more than anything for Izzy to post a gnr related video, tease us all and show us that he's returning. It's not happening. Izzy is just on his own very strange trip in life, but it's his trip. And it's a shame

It doesn't seem to be that strange to me. He wanted to be a part of it, but they couldn't reach an agreement. It happens. So Izzy is doing what he always did: whatever he wants to do, on his own terms. Releasing albums and going on road trips. He added a twitter account which is cool. It's not very strange, it's very Izzy.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

why are they posting the same boring things I was expecting something more exciting than guitars pictures...well I guess 2017 will be not different from 2016. No interviews, no new music, same setlist, no Izzy etc. I hope they prove me wrong though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, starlight said:

why are they posting the same boring things I was expecting something more exciting than guitars pictures...well I guess 2017 will be not different from 2016. No interviews, no new music, same setlist, no Izzy etc. I hope they prove me wrong though

Why would you expect more?

2 hours ago, Rovim said:

It doesn't seem to be that strange to me. He wanted to be a part of it, but they couldn't reach an agreement. It happens. So Izzy is doing what he always did: whatever he wants to do, on his own terms. Releasing albums and going on road trips. He added a twitter account which is cool. It's not very strange, it's very Izzy.

No all I meant was I think he's a strange person in general 

6 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yeah, because it's really normal to go from saying a certain acress is excelent to calling her "one of the most over-rated" in a few months, right? It happens to all of us all the time :rolleyes:

He could change his mind about her as a person or be mad at her but that comment about her as an actress is extremely childish...

I think Axl shouldn't spend that much time worrying about this asshole, though. At least not yet.

5 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

No that guy is way off base. Totally different situation. Trump changes his mind (I prefer to call it LIES) to try to defend himself. :thumbsup:

I agree with both of you, and i also agree that Axl is the LAST person who can say something about that. Let's keep the trump hate away from the facts...