Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I don't deny the guy has talent but his style just isn't my thing. You're right I wouldn't sit through a Satriani or Malmsteen album either. Never been a huge fan of shredders. Then all the corny chicken references and stuff on top of it and it just makes it worse. I do like the Star Wars theme though. Anyway the guy is a great guitarist but just not my thing and wasn't a fit for Gn'R..

And I did give him a chance. I was totally into NuGuns at the beginning. Saw them live. Gave them all a chance. I even bought some Josh Freese CD...

Did you feel anything while listening to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POZAZXXYUYg His most known song

• Like 1

I love how GNR is all in love with Babymetal but didn't say one word about Man With a Mission......cause they fucking SUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKED.

At least Babymetal had double bass drums and goofy girls jumping around.   It's a dumb fun thing to watch for 30 minutes before the show.

Damn that other band was a pile of shit.

23 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Did you feel anything while listening to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POZAZXXYUYg His most known song

Soothsayer is epic. I was there the first time it was played live!

Here's another favorite of mine from the first album he laced with emotion...

For Mom

Edited by Top-Hatted One

2 hours ago, starlight said:

If Axl insists on having a second keyboardist he should hire someone else instead of Melissa who has nothing in common with GNR . Just find a keyboardist who can add something relevant to the songs and is into rock music

I agree they should drop the CD stuff and then get rid of Melissa. A back to basics tour would be killer. Axl will never let that happen.

You have to think about the positive side though. She sings, looks and fits much better than Pitman. She's a modern Tracy & Roberta. It's not something new to GNR. She's cute and trust me on this one, she's really really talented.

I can't say I wouldn't pay attention to her at a concert cause I find her cute and her backing vocals really stand out, but it's the Axl, Slash and Duff show, I'm pretty sure most people don't even notice her.

Edited by maynard
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, maynard said:

I agree they should drop the CD stuff and then get rid of Melissa. A back to basics tour would be killer. Axl will never let that happen.

You have to think about the positive side though. She sings, looks and fits much better than Pitman. She's a modern Tracy & Roberta. It's not something new to GNR. She's cute and trust me on this one, she's really really talented.

I can't say I wouldn't pay attention to her at a concert cause I find her cute and her backing vocals really stand out, but it's the Axl, Slash and Duff show, I'm pretty sure most people don't even notice her.

Well she's all over the GNR social media and often included in the band photos so it's hard not to notice her. Plus I don't consider her better than Pitman I can't stand the both of them.I would prefer Teddy to be back in place of Melissa whom I find very annoying

• Like 2