Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What if it was like an employee handbook type of thing? That would be kind of funny. Whatever it is I want one.

52 minutes ago, novemberparadise23 said:

something is happening wednesday! 

Well I guess there's something big to the radio station announcement then. Even if it's just more shows I'm rather excited.

42 minutes ago, novemberparadise23 said:

something is happening wednesday! 

Oh Jesus thats sounds different!! I don´t think it's just the announcement of a regular show in Los Angeles or other cities...Well we have 4 long days to get mad into these band´s teasers!! Lets go guys! Let's use our illusion:wow:

With that video now we know that whatever they announce is going to be BIG. No way they announce "a show date" with that video as a teaser. It's too big for just being a show. Also, the video is all about big historical events (specially the first one), so whatever comes next (aka Wednesday 23) must be big. Otherwise it would be too much of a teaser.

Im linking that knife Fortus got as a farewell gift. Like those golden Chinese Democracy records that Axl gifted nuGNR members to "close" the CD era and begin with this semi-reunion.

A) Izzy and Steven are back full time as GNR members.

B) An AFD 30th anniversary show is announced with Steven and Izzy playing.

C) New single.

D) Something big i cant think right now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sunset Gardner said:

leaving izzy and Steven out of the timeline BUT including CD.    disgusting and delusional.  Izzy is the foundation of this band and the songs these three assholes are touring behind.  I expect this from axl but I'm really disappointed in duff and slash for going along with this dishonest and incomplete "timeline" just for the money.   

I do think we can at least put to rest weather or not the traci guns/rob gardner band was Guns N' Roses.  It wasnt.  And now it's official.  

Slash and Duff probably had no involvement in the video or any PR that the band does on social media. TB probably thought up the idea and Axl probably gave them the green light to put the tease at the end.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

Have they announced the stuff they're doing with The Who yet or no? I'd assume they're gonna announce that 

Lol that's not news to hype it this much. They did for sure announce it on twitter with photo and I think video.

Edited by DexAxl

7 minutes ago, bjasmund said:

Wonder if any of them will be in Vegas tomorrow for the Billboard awards? Who's gonna accept the 3 awards when they win for the categories they're nominated in?

I doubt they will win. They're up against wildly popular artists and lets face it rock bands rarely win awards nowadays.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

DEAR G-SUS ..this is so exiting. There r no words to describe how much i love this band.

Ive dreamed about stuff like this for so long (20 years). And now they are again the number 1 band in the world, the most succesfull act out there... AND AGAIN DOING THINGS THEIR WAY, TEASING FANS AND MEDIA.

I thought i would never experience again the exitement of a gnr news/rumors/new stuff. 

But the reunion rumor, the coachella thing, that troubador mistery,.. And now this.. What could this be??   It could be a lot of things.

Judging by that "timeline vídeo" it must be something huge.

Days are gonna last about 40 hours each till' wednesday.