Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Lies They Tell said:

Cause there's only one kind of hotness? To me Melissa is waaaay hotter than her. Melissa feels like a down to earth, fun girl. Stephanie Seymor feels like a boring, superficial, narcissistic girl. Obviously I don't know either one personally, but based on appearance only, I'd take Melissa any day over Stephanie Seymor.

It is too much of an exageration to call Melissa hot or sexy. That's what I meant. You can go walking any street of any city in the world and you will find women a lot more attrative than Melissa

3 hours ago, Padme said:

People claiming that Melissa is hot are out of their fuckin' minds. Here, an example of hot and really beautiful woman.

968full-stephanie-seymour.jpg

LOL No.

People who think Steph freaking Seymour is oh so beautiful are out of their damn minds as far as I'm concerened. Her face alone is terrifying when not photographed and made up just right.

I'd take Melissa over that woman any day.

1 hour ago, Lies They Tell said:

Cause there's only one kind of hotness? To me Melissa is waaaay hotter than her. Melissa feels like a down to earth, fun girl. Stephanie Seymor feels like a boring, superficial, narcissistic girl. Obviously I don't know either one personally, but based on appearance only, I'd take Melissa any day over Stephanie Seymor.

Exactly.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 6:26 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

9aab056b8c6e862b32b1b4519423f28b.jpg

Bunch of skinny pretty boys who looked liked chicks on many pictures (well, Axl mostly).. Yes she would have blended in perfectly:lol:

You guys must be joking, right? You BETTER be. 

She would've never fit the band. Fuck, even just the thought of it must be banished. WTF is wrong with you fellas????????

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Padme said:

It is too much of an exageration to call Melissa hot or sexy. That's what I meant. You can go walking any street of any city in the world and you will find women a lot more attrative than Melissa

It is not exaggerating tho, not every sexiness had to be represented by curvaceous body like those "intelligent model", different kind of sexy exist, i agree if you may think she skinny, but as long as the said woman can present herself, any shape of a healthy body can be called sexy especially if she also supported by pretty face.

At the last everything also down to the eye of the beholder itself, for me Melissa is pretty attractive, but i also understand if you prefer those "intelligent model" type woman, not every people had same taste. Hell, even a land whale had it's own market too.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Padme said:

Again that's a matter of opinion. Just because you don't think Melissa is hot or sexy, doesn't mean that someone else wouldn't find her hot or sexy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you ask me, Melissa is pretty much just my type and girls like her are rare. I feel like Nightclubs are full of Stephanie Seymour type girls. Sure, Stephanie looks more like a model, but that's not the highest form of beauty. It's only one type of beauty. Many people, lmyself included, think that Melissa type of beauty is much hotter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AncientEvil80 said:

You guys must be joking, right? You BETTER be. 

She would've never fit the band. Fuck, even just the thought of it must be banished. WTF is wrong with you fellas????????

I was joking about the looks of Gn'R:s classic lineup (they were skinny and pretty and Melissa is skinny and pretty).That's all..

• Like 1

On 2017-6-19 at 10:31 AM, Lies They Tell said:

Would take Melissa over SS any day. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Personally I wouldn't touch Melissa with a ten foot barge pole.

Neither would I,  because that's a very rude thing to do. Why would anyone touch another human with a ten foot barge pole?  

Edited by jettesnel
  • Like 4

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:37 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Anyone who insists they were not a hairband needs to remove all evidence of those pictures.

haha , they did use hairband image at times early on but they were never hairband on record  , they would argue its more stooges Hanoi rocks bolan than hairband I suspect .

4 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Band put this up on YouTube

Aside from the bouncing blue haired bobble head this video pretty damn cool... I  wish they would pair these videos up with actual live recordings though.. 

• Like 1

Had to clean up the thread due to a bunch of posts stemming from a personal insult. Had to give out a warning point and short suspension over it.

Please keep things on topic and as always, leave personal insults out of it! Thanks!

• Like 1

On 2017-6-20 at 9:05 PM, Loot Man said:

I think Melissa is very hot in a strange way. But I don´t understand her role in this band. 

Melissa basically plays an extra root note rhythm guitar on a keyboard to make it sound bigger while Slash and Fortus handle the dynamics. She only replaced Pitman on Chinese songs, in reality she replaced the third guitar player. Just watch her during a verse of Its So Easy for example. 

47 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Am I becoming too suspicious or does that t-shirt look like it's had a bit of Photoshop tucking in around the waist (bottom right of the border on it) to go with the usual chin shadow?

i think a few official photos are "improved"