just hover over the 'like' with your mouse 🖱←

not 🐭 

😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

just hover over the 'like' with your mouse 🖱←

not 🐭 

😂😂😂

Thanks, yes over the like,i liked before more 😕

Crazy high thought right here, but anyone think Slash has become addicted to his phone since quiting smoking? I see him in so many pictures and videos with Meegan on his phone and it makes me wonder if hes one of those dudes who follows a bunch of horror pages on Instagram and he reposts what he thinks is cool. Think about it, Big bad Slash didnt know what the fuck a twitter was 7-8 years ago 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Crazy high thought right here, but anyone think Slash has become addicted to his phone since quiting smoking? I see him in so many pictures and videos with Meegan on his phone and it makes me wonder if hes one of those dudes who follows a bunch of horror pages on Instagram and he reposts what he thinks is cool. Think about it, Big bad Slash didnt know what the fuck a twitter was 7-8 years ago 

He did actually talk about this a few years back. It's how the Angry Birds association came about, he used it as distraction and to keep his hands busy.

• GNFNR 1

11 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

It wouldn't surprise me.  Chris Jericho asked Duff if health and fitness was his new addiction (he works out 7 days a week - no rest day).  Even during the podcast Duff was tipping vitamin powder into his drink while chewing on almonds. :lol:  

21 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

As @alfierose said, Slash talked about it a few years ago. In 2010 he kept his hands busy by tweeting back and forth with fans all the time. That (and Nicorette) helped him quit smoking.

Slash totally knew what twitter was in 2009. He was almost a pioneer on it :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Well it's over papers so I guess that people won't zoom in and find out stuff. I don't know what important stuff is on there but it wouldn't be the first time gnr fans went full csi :lol: 

Surely there is not someone interested in Dizzy Reed's travel itinerary?