Seoul PIcs,Audio And Video

Loaded

He sounds good on TWAT -- I like how the song develops more of a "rock" vibe when it's performed live, too. Good energy.

I'll say one other thing, too: from watching these videos, it seems like the band has much more chemistry and onstage charisma than they did in 2006. I liked their performances in '06 but it felt a bit disjointed at times; here Axl seems much more like himself and the 'atmosphere' is just tighter.

Agreed. And you can see it on their faces. Looks like everybody is having a blast...specially W Axing Rose.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok

Can we please stop talking about Jarmo now and spend more time talking about guns n' roses concert.

And if we really must speak about Jarmo and he's opertunity with GNR

Im not really sure what Axl was thinking or who else invited him cuz' we all know that GNR is like biggest band in the world that doesnt even have proper web site, doesnt have good merch site, does not have official fun club anywhere cuz' they are not even trying to make some in countries around the world. Also GNR doesnt even update myspace,facebook or anything with photos from tour or anything like that.

If they thought to get all this by inviting Jarmo who is great fan nothin' else to add, but is not the right person for that job, then it's really fun.

I think he is invited cuz' he gived a lot of his life to support that band, thats well deserved.

Still it sucks on 2 different levels

1.He's is not sharing stuff he can share ''photos from concert'' not backstage, photos of maybe empty stadium or photos from anything interesting he see there and atr allowed to post. Not sending anything then update about setlist what we all know from other sources aswell.

2.GNR again proving their lackness of support to fans.

So conclusion is that GNR SUCKS IN STUFF THAT IS NOT OF A BIG DEAL BUT WE CARE ABOUT THEM ''WE FANS'' AND THAT IS

Comercial

Fan support

Fan clubs

Public reletionship

Merchendise

Updates

BUT THEY ROCK AS THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO STUFF THAT MATTERS !

Music !!!!

Still some of us are not satisfied

Will be be satisfied with photos from jarmo ? NO ! WHY? Cuz' we would want more then.

It's normal for a fan to want more and more and he is never satisfied.

But it's not normal to people that have chance to be close to gnr and from gnr themselves that they dont give us even pieces.

AXL SHOULD HITE 2 PRO PHOTOGRAPHERS AND 2 PRO WEB DESIGNERS AND 1 GOOD MENAGER FOR PUBLIC RELETIONSHIPS AND START BEEING BIG IN EVERYHING ELSE, NOT ONLY MUSIC MAKING !

one thing though

So conclusion is that GNR SUCKS IN STUFF THAT IS NOT OF A BIG DEAL BUT WE CARE ABOUT THEM ''WE FANS'' AND THAT IS

Comercial Youve been in a coma(no offense) but there were commercials for these shows... even for shows that were cancelled due to reasons only axl knows.

Fan support Live stream???? New songs!

Fan clubs - was there ever one?

Public reletionship - How about at least trying to set up a live stream so we can all follow our band

Merchendise - New shirts are coming in... not in a fast rate.. but still they do!

Updates ttwitter (guns n Roses, Axl Rose)???

Guns N' Roses

Olympic Gimnasium #1 - Olympic Gymnastics Arena - Olympic Park - Seoul, South Korea

December 13th, 2009

W. Axl Rose [vocals, piano]

DJ Ashba [guitar]

Richard Fortus [guitar]

Bumblefoot [guitar]

Tommy Stinson [bass guitar]

Dizzy Reed [keyboards, piano, percussion]

Chris Pitman [sFX, keyboards]

Frank Ferrer [drums]

Various Online stream videos > Orbit > Various Formats > SUPER > WAV > dBpowerAmp > MP3 [Helix] Quality 120 (estimated 200 kbps)

http://rapidshare.com/files/320451316/GNR-SEOUL09-ESTEBANF.rar

It says I need to become a premium member, any other way I could get that please?

That's because too many people are downloading that file.

Just wait a bit and you'll be able to download it.

Edited by Strongback

Ok

Can we please stop talking about Jarmo now and spend more time talking about guns n' roses concert.

Im not really sure what Axl was thinking or who else invited him cuz' we all know that GNR is like biggest band in the world that doesnt even have proper web site, doesnt have good merch site, does not have official fun club anywhere cuz' they are not even trying to make some in countries around the world. Also GNR doesnt even update myspace,facebook or anything with photos from tour or anything like that.

If they thought to get all this by inviting Jarmo who is great fan nothin' else to add, but is not the right person for that job, then it's really fun.

I think he is invited cuz' he gived a lot of his life to support that band, thats well deserved.

1.He's is not sharing stuff he can share ''photos from concert'' not backstage, photos of maybe empty stadium or photos from anything interesting he see there and atr allowed to post. Not sending anything then update about setlist what we all know from other sources aswell.

Comercial

Fan support

Fan clubs

Public reletionship

Merchendise

Updates

Music !!!!

Will be be satisfied with photos from jarmo ? NO ! WHY? Cuz' we would want more then.

But it's not normal to people that have chance to be close to gnr and from gnr themselves that they dont give us even pieces.

AXL SHOULD HITE 2 PRO PHOTOGRAPHERS AND 2 PRO WEB DESIGNERS AND 1 GOOD MENAGER FOR PUBLIC RELETIONSHIPS AND START BEEING BIG IN EVERYHING ELSE, NOT ONLY MUSIC MAKING !

one thing though

Comercial Youve been in a coma(no offense) but there were commercials for these shows... even for shows that were cancelled due to reasons only axl knows.

Fan support Live stream???? New songs!

Fan clubs - was there ever one?

Public reletionship - How about at least trying to set up a live stream so we can all follow our band

Merchendise - New shirts are coming in... not in a fast rate.. but still they do!

Updates ttwitter (guns n Roses, Axl Rose)???

who is this jarmo that you all are talking about?

Not too impressed with that performance of Shackler's Revenge. :tongue2:

I was, originally I thought this would be the song he would struggle with, I thought it was a great performance. Thanks everyone for posting vids, Watched "sorry" and "shacklers" so far, Got a few more to go but I dont want to use too much of my 25 gig monthly download limit <_< Yeah australia is a bit behind on the internets.

GNR had an official fan club in the 80's. I think Axl's sister ran it (Amy Bailey) I wrote in to a PO box and got a bunch of Xeroxed newsletters that talked about everything from Adler changing his name to "Bam Bam" and a new LP coming out soon (Live like a Suicide)

I have the original red invitation to the Live like a Suicide release/listening party. Was fun. I am a packrat of GNR stuff, so yes they used to have an official fan club that updated people on what was up at the time every month or so. I think it even mentions the fan club on the original AFD credits (near bottom it says "for more information write in to here, blah blah")

I can scan some in if you'd like. But then again we're talking over 20 years ago.... aha

-HDs

GNR had an official fan club in the 80's. I think Axl's sister ran it (Amy Bailey) I wrote in to a PO box and got a bunch of Xeroxed newsletters that talked about everything from Adler changing his name to "Bam Bam" and a new LP coming out soon (Live like a Suicide)

I have the original red invitation to the Live like a Suicide release/listening party. Was fun. I am a packrat of GNR stuff, so yes they used to have an official fan club that updated people on what was up at the time every month or so. I think it even mentions the fan club on the original AFD credits (near bottom it says "for more information write in to here, blah blah")

I can scan some in if you'd like. But then again we're talking over 20 years ago.... aha

-HDs

you're a cutie

-HDs

Ah-Hah!!! Somebody that's in the know!!! Perhaps you could do me a favour and clear the air for me over why Axl doesn't play One in a Million anymore. Also, how about explaining to everyone here why Axl said he'd never ever sing Anything Goes again. Muchos Gracias Compadre.

Cool to know that... but in this age of internet we don't need fan clubs anymore. These forums are the fan clubs, are where we get updates, where me meet and make friends, and even where we kind of communicate with the band.

GnR just got to make an official forum so that would be our "official fan club."

A paid fan club though is something I always thought unnecessary.

Edited by Helen Luna

Ok

Comercial

Fan support

Fan clubs

Public reletionship

Merchendise

Updates

Music !!!!

Axl should do this, axl should do that, How about let axl do what the fuck he wants? gtfo

Edited by illusions

Did any of you guys goto the "Official" Chinese Democracy listening party last year at the Roxy? It seemed that from that moment 'til now, this album was largely ignored by mainstream. I was reading the other day the new Rolling Stone magazine that celebrated the end of the "00's" decade and for 2008 they show a pic of Axl and have this giant caption under him that says "Chinese Democra...zzz" and saying how horribly worthless the band is, etc... Well the 00's are NOT over yet and look at what is going on now! Axl's back, GNR's back and they sound better than they have in a long ass time.... I'm waiting for RS to write a retraction to that piece, but I know that they won't.

Lame,

-HDs

Ok

Why do they need all of this when they have HTGTH? We all know how Jarmo runs his site and who controles it.

Ok

Why do they need all of this when they have HTGTH? We all know how Jarmo runs his site and who controles it.

Sure

Then they need to shout our mouths and say

PEOPLE - HTGTH IS UNDER GNR , IT'S OFFICIAL FORUM

And thats it

Then they dont need to pretend its fan made forum if it's really under control.

And i really didnt know it's under control, honestly i was never much on that site. I dont even have account, it's too much of a closed and not friendly enviroment.

Also to add an answer to user that wrote reply to my post and said' ''WHY DONT U LET AXL DO WHATEVER THE FUC* HE WANTS''

- Well , we are letting him do what ever he wants.

- I dont even care about merch and all that stuff cuz' if i want it i buy it rather on amazon then gnr site.

- I dont care about his comercials, even thought that is not REAL comercial. I know buisness and gnr comercials and official site iz way under pro level. Even stupid Fallout Boy have better menagers for runing the business.

- And i wont say a word again against gnr menaging system , cuz' i see everyone thought i was bashing, and i was not. I just said my opinnion and opinnion is like an ashoole, we all have it.

Sorry for disturbing you all once again. But u are blind if u are satisfied with stuff u see cuz' there's a lot more they can offer us.

Here u have a little joke i made it just up :)

Axl dies one day , and he goes to St.Peter,.

St.Peter, tell Axl

Axl, you was a good man, but yet u had some problems u couldnt take care off , so me and God talked about and we decided u ain't entering heaven nor' hell, u are ready for purgatory

Axl said to Peter, but man i was like a saint dude...all my life i swear

Peter said to Axl, no man, u forgoten about your fans and everything, we know that

Axl no , you are laying

Peter, no man, check this tape of a concert on wich u hit a fan with a fist in a head

Axl - WTF !!!

Peter - whats wrong Axl ?

Axl - WHO THE FUCK LET U RECORD MY SHOW !

God - coming near axl and peter with camera and tape

Axl - Hey,you, - take that camera away now....Bang,thrash,bang ( axl biting the left foot of a god ,trying to reach and grab only tape heaven haves as proof that axl actualy was a musician , and the tape was from Canada 1991 , very old vhs but still Axl is not ready to share his legacy with GOD or with humanity....

LOL