Seoul PIcs,Audio And Video

Loaded

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt realize we were starting a forum war here, remember one thing without Jarmo we would have zero updates and jack shit to talk about... If you had the opportunity to go backstage (assuming he may) you think you would risk taking photos and putting them up everywhere? They have a photographer for the band that person is the only one authorized to do so, I would not be sharing personal shots taken backstage or anywhere else without knowledge of GNR or its crew, thats just the way it is...

didnt realize we were starting a forum war here, remember one thing without Jarmo we would have zero updates and jack shit to talk about... If you had the opportunity to go backstage (assuming he may) you think you would risk taking photos and putting them up everywhere? They have a photographer for the band that person is the only one authorized to do so, I would not be sharing personal shots taken backstage or anywhere else without knowledge of GNR or its crew, thats just the way it is...

Well, I could be wrong, but I would have thought that he was invited to travel with the band so that he could keep fans updated onlline with pics and stories from the shows and backstage. Otherwise, why else is he there? Again, I could be wrong, but I just assumed this was why he was invited.

NIN had someone do this for them. They took a few pics from each show - and sometimes a few clips - and posted them online. They even interviewed fans who attended the shows, and posted those interviews online. It worked out really well.

Fucking jarmo's holding out on all of us big-time. The guy's hanging out with Axl and GNR and he's hoarding all of his pics and videos. Yeah, I'm so fucking sure that he hasn't taken any pics/videos of all of this, right?

What's the big deal anyway? :shrugs:

Why do you act like the guy owes you something?

True

He does now owe anyone anything, he got chance to hang out with the MAN and he enjoys it, im pretty sure everyone would do same. When he got time and chance im sure he will post photos he thinks he is allowed to post. Also who knows is he like recording every moment or he's not recording and he's enjoying in the moment he's having there.

But then again, he could be more friendly to people on his forum and at least give his part of sharing to gnr ''leaks'' from concerts and at least post high quality photo or 2 from other if not axl, members of guns n' roses. Thats not that big of an' deal and we all know he have money for gadgets like blackbarry or mobile phone which can send emails to mods on his forum to upload it on htgth.

Personaly i dont care who will post what, im waiting my turn to tape show and have houndereds of photos, after all i'll share mine but thats just me.

So stop asking other people to give u something, wait your turn, see gnr and if u get photos and videos NICE , share it ,if not then ok. But dont act like not seeing Jarmo's photos is a big of a deal. It's his photos not yours.

Blah !

Well, I think it's Jarmo personal option not to share his pictures or any other material. We don't have any right to demand it but it would be nicer of him if he did it - instead of holding them out like he does (with most of them). We are just speculating here, but maybe he's not allowed to share or the other possibility is he doesn't take much pictures worth sharing - Because he's more worried in having a good time, enjoying the show. I've shot a lot of concerts and I know it takes your attention off of the show and you don't really get to enjoy it as much. Or maybe he's not forbidden to share but he does it out of respect for what he believes is best for the band, or what he knows about some policy they have on image rights and such things.

But the bottom line is that none of us wants Jarmo to risk losing his privileges with the band, it would be much worse for all of us. So let's just leave him to do his choices and when it's our tun to be close to the band each one can make its own choices too. I for one am gonna share everything worthy (as a photographer I don't share my bad pictures, I delete them all) - unless I'm asked specifically, with a very strong reason, not to do it.

Well, I could be wrong, but I would have thought that he was invited to travel with the band so that he could keep fans updated onlline with pics and stories from the shows and backstage. Otherwise, why else is he there? Again, I could be wrong, but I just assumed this was why he was invited.

NIN had someone do this for them. They took a few pics from each show - and sometimes a few clips - and posted them online. They even interviewed fans who attended the shows, and posted those interviews online. It worked out really well.

he isnt there for us (the fans), he is there for himself.

not that i blame him. this trip isnt about him being a 'contact' for the fans, he is just being rewarded for his loyalty.

thats what we need tho, some sort of forum personality on tour with a video blog. thats why i think high voltage and dead flower to team up and hit the road for a tour of hilarity and shenanigans.

and shirts off photos.

Edited by Jackie Moon

T.W.A.T's getter better I hear. Wow, Axl really gives it some in Shackler's. I also thought I heard a snippet of 'Estranged' during Ron's spot.

you did :xmasssanta:

I heard it from the Taipei boot but didn't want to say anything because the idea of the band playing 'Estranged' is just like a wow moment. I wouldn't mind a BBF only version, like he did with Don't Cry.

Guns N' Roses

Olympic Gimnasium #1 - Olympic Gymnastics Arena - Olympic Park - Seoul, South Korea

December 13th, 2009

W. Axl Rose [vocals, piano]

DJ Ashba [guitar]

Richard Fortus [guitar]

Bumblefoot [guitar]

Tommy Stinson [bass guitar]

Dizzy Reed [keyboards, piano, percussion]

Chris Pitman [sFX, keyboards]

Frank Ferrer [drums]

Various Online stream videos > Orbit > Various Formats > SUPER > WAV > dBpowerAmp > MP3 [Helix] Quality 120 (estimated 200 kbps)

SEOUL.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/320451316/GNR-SEOUL09-ESTEBANF.rar

Ok

Can we please stop talking about Jarmo now and spend more time talking about guns n' roses concert.

And if we really must speak about Jarmo and he's opertunity with GNR

Im not really sure what Axl was thinking or who else invited him cuz' we all know that GNR is like biggest band in the world that doesnt even have proper web site, doesnt have good merch site, does not have official fun club anywhere cuz' they are not even trying to make some in countries around the world. Also GNR doesnt even update myspace,facebook or anything with photos from tour or anything like that.

If they thought to get all this by inviting Jarmo who is great fan nothin' else to add, but is not the right person for that job, then it's really fun.

I think he is invited cuz' he gived a lot of his life to support that band, thats well deserved.

Still it sucks on 2 different levels

1.He's is not sharing stuff he can share ''photos from concert'' not backstage, photos of maybe empty stadium or photos from anything interesting he see there and atr allowed to post. Not sending anything then update about setlist what we all know from other sources aswell.

2.GNR again proving their lackness of support to fans.

So conclusion is that GNR SUCKS IN STUFF THAT IS NOT OF A BIG DEAL BUT WE CARE ABOUT THEM ''WE FANS'' AND THAT IS

Comercial

Fan support

Fan clubs

Public reletionship

Merchendise

Updates

BUT THEY ROCK AS THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO STUFF THAT MATTERS !

Music !!!!

Still some of us are not satisfied

Will be be satisfied with photos from jarmo ? NO ! WHY? Cuz' we would want more then.

It's normal for a fan to want more and more and he is never satisfied.

But it's not normal to people that have chance to be close to gnr and from gnr themselves that they dont give us even pieces.

AXL SHOULD HITE 2 PRO PHOTOGRAPHERS AND 2 PRO WEB DESIGNERS AND 1 GOOD MENAGER FOR PUBLIC RELETIONSHIPS AND START BEEING BIG IN EVERYHING ELSE, NOT ONLY MUSIC MAKING !

Guns N' Roses

Olympic Gimnasium #1 - Olympic Gymnastics Arena - Olympic Park - Seoul, South Korea

December 13th, 2009

W. Axl Rose [vocals, piano]

DJ Ashba [guitar]

Richard Fortus [guitar]

Bumblefoot [guitar]

Tommy Stinson [bass guitar]

Dizzy Reed [keyboards, piano, percussion]

Chris Pitman [sFX, keyboards]

Frank Ferrer [drums]

Various Online stream videos > Orbit > Various Formats > SUPER > WAV > dBpowerAmp > MP3 [Helix] Quality 120 (estimated 200 kbps)

SEOUL.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/320451316/GNR-SEOUL09-ESTEBANF.rar

It says I need to become a premium member, any other way I could get that please?

He sounds good on TWAT -- I like how the song develops more of a "rock" vibe when it's performed live, too. Good energy.

I'll say one other thing, too: from watching these videos, it seems like the band has much more chemistry and onstage charisma than they did in 2006. I liked their performances in '06 but it felt a bit disjointed at times; here Axl seems much more like himself and the 'atmosphere' is just tighter.