Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

• Please log in to reply
1481 replies to this topic

KBear

KBear

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,925 posts
  • 03-January 03
Watching these for the first time. Only watched two clips so far, but surprisingly Axl sounds better than he has in a long, long time. The Canadian shows are going to f'n rock! I'm definitely getting pumped up to see Guns again. There are periods when a fan kind of loses interest, since the release of the album I just haven't been as into things as I was before. But I'm glad that's coming back for me. The band looks cool and Axl is sounding right again. Now that all that's in place, HOPEFULLY HE KEEPS THE BALL ROLLING!! If they aren't serious about taking this band to the next level in 2010/11 then it's never going to happen. Should be a fun year.

Scumcat Esq.

Scumcat Esq.

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,882 posts
  • 05-January 06

Did motherggoose put a lot on weight?
Don't get me wrong, he looks bad ass with his jeans vest and his glitter cap, but he looks a little chubby.

and during one song (Whole lotta rosie I think), you can see axl from the side next to the piano, he really looks like his fomer self!
He looks bad ass!

This band looks great! They have to release a DVD!!!

I like this kind of remarks. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2eKaMhMa6w

:o Dj plays with a fag stuck behind the strings... B)
It doesn't really matter what you've got to say.
They never fucking listen to you anyway. Wattie Buchan

Posted Image

tkarmy

tkarmy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • 03-April 05
The band sure has their shit together, they sound and perform great...

Axl on the other hand.... he knew for a long time he had a tour to prepare for and clearly didn't. I mean it is cool he lost the dreads and has the top end of his voice in raspy awesomeness BUT I'm sorry he forgets words to songs he wrote (even with a telaprompter) he comes in on the wrong parts (prostitute), and his chest voice is so out of practice he can't even hit the notes around the high e, f,g in his natural voice, hence he goes off key alot...

I mean on the whole its pretty awesome to see the band back and axl out of stage but he could have seriously got in shape, practiced with the band, learned his own songs properly, and got his voice in proper shape..... they were paid 750000 per show on the asia tour... not chump change.. he should take things a little more seriously.

Karri

Karri

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,913 posts
  • 03-September 04

Axl on the other hand.... he knew for a long time he had a tour to prepare for and clearly didn't. I mean it is cool he lost the dreads and has the top end of his voice in raspy awesomeness BUT I'm sorry he forgets words to songs he wrote (even with a telaprompter) he comes in on the wrong parts (prostitute), and his chest voice is so out of practice he can't even hit the notes around the high e, f,g in his natural voice, hence he goes off key alot...

I mean on the whole its pretty awesome to see the band back and axl out of stage but he could have seriously got in shape, practiced with the band, learned his own songs properly, and got his voice in proper shape..... they were paid 750000 per show on the asia tour... not chump change.. he should take things a little more seriously.

Very much agreed... he's out of breath and can scream better than sing.

What we all need is a sense of respect for each other's likes and dislikes. We are all GNR fans here, there is absolutely no doubt about that. But making immature insults and refusing to acknowledge the legitimate arguments the other side of the argument presents is just idiotic IMHO [...] Less one-sided hateful bullshit and more respectful and intelligent discussions are what should be going on [...]

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• Admins
  • 11,905 posts
  • 03-October 03

Did motherggoose put a lot on weight?
Don't get me wrong, he looks bad ass with his jeans vest and his glitter cap, but he looks a little chubby.

and during one song (Whole lotta rosie I think), you can see axl from the side next to the piano, he really looks like his fomer self!
He looks bad ass!

This band looks great! They have to release a DVD!!!

I like this kind of remarks. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2eKaMhMa6w

:o Dj plays with a fag stuck behind the strings... B)

The raw energy and performance of that was just outstanding, thank you for posting the clip.
Axl Rose is back and on the up! :fuckyou: B)

------------------------------------------

SUPPORT #manchesterdogshome !!!

Crowebar

Crowebar

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • 06-April 06
It's pretty fucking cool to see it finally happening. I was beginning to wonder when and/or if, they'd actually be touring. I truly hope that Axl's got the next album (or 2) pretty much in the bag and he drops it sometime in 2010. That would be cool. Especially if it's some real big gems that he's been sitting on. It'd be nice to see them get some major worldwide success again.

GNR123GNR456

GNR123GNR456

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts
  • 02-May 09

Posted Image

spunko12345

spunko12345

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts
  • 25-January 08
The solos in November Rain were desecrated but apart from that loved it.
Jmapelian - i'll agree w/ the guy who said axl is bat-shit crazy

shutupandsing - And I'll agree with the first person that calls you a self-important little half-baked cunt cake.

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,685 posts
  • 10-July 07
You guys do realize that the whole show is up for download in the download section after my request, right?

http://www.mygnrforu...howtopic=158129

Three pages? There should be many more than that for that thread since the majority of you drooled over the bootleg set that was released, and now it's on the site and hardly anyone even said "Thanks". Shame on you.

Deb Rose

Deb Rose

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • 13-December 08
I downloaded the whole show... but it wasn't on this forum.

But thanks anyway :thumbsup:

I'm gonna watch it tomorrow.

Zh1o7.jpg

Brasilia, Brazil - March 7th, 2010

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - April 4th, 2010

Rock in Rio, October 2nd, 2011

Brasilia, Brazil - March 25th, 2014

durgaprasadzone

durgaprasadzone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts