Robby (Takac)Goo,Bassist of The Goo Goo Dolls rode an elevator with Axl Rose in Tokyo

Subtle Signs

2705262228_d08fc2bb5d.jpg?v=0

I posted a comment jokingly on Robby Goo's Myspace about how the new Goo Goo Dolls album has taken from 2006-2010:

2006-2010?What is this,the Goo Goo Dolls version of Chinese Democracy? Hey Robby,what could you do with Axl Rose's 15 million dollar/ten year budget?!

Can't wait to hear the new album. I'm hoping for another day of release show at Town Ballroom like there was for Let Love In.

Posted by Eric-GN'R Chinese Democracy Tour 2010 on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 20:45

Robby replied with this:

robby takac

dude,

i just rode a couple dozen floors in a crowded elevator w/ axel rose in tokyo last week ......

pretty surreal ......

huge entourage, big fur coat, real loud ......

the coat must have been a good chunk of the 15 mil budget ..... lol

Posted by robby on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 06:10

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=38539333&blogId=525129672

l_d76720a7eb05460e9d11fb36f1a938cf.jpg

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Why do people still misspell Axl's name? Geez, it's not that hard.

OMG I was thinking the same fucking thing. Especially people who are actually musicians...

Plus, the OP spelled it correctly in the message sent to him.

He'd just read it... still thought "hey, there's an E there somewhere... I'll stick it here."

Both were absolutely lit with eyes as red as the devil's dick and they were just munching down fried shrimp.

Dude.....BEST and funniest line i've seen on here in a long while. sure you are not a poet? We're fucking howling over here. thanks for the sunday morning chuckle.

"the coat must have been a good chunk of the 15 mil budget ..... lol" :D

I really don't find it very funny. Hey Axl, watch this video:

I can't even watch it again after viewing it once. It makes me so sick. And this video is child's play compared to what you can really find out there.

I can't even watch it again after viewing it once. It makes me so sick. And this video is child's play compared to what you can really find out there.

I cant believe Trent Reznor did a video for PETA. I thought he was cool :blink:

I'm glad he did it, that was fucking disgusting. I ain't a vegetarian or anything, but I make sure the majority of the meat I do eat comes from free range farms, and is prepared in the most humane way possible. Stuff like this really pisses me off. There's just no need for that.

Edited by Conor

Isn't that fur coat supposedly the reason Axl didn't show up in Philly, thus leading to the cancellation of the rest of the '02 tour?

Round two never came. The band went on a successful tour, but in the hours after their triumphant Madison Square Garden appearance, Mr. Rose was reportedly refused entry to the Manhattan nightclub Spa because he was wearing fur, which the club does not allow. That killed the mood. He didn't show up for the band's next performance, and the promoter canceled the rest of the tour.

PETA gets a bad rap because of some of their tactics and because they practically put down people who eat meat. But, they do get the word out there about the mistreatment and exploitation of animals. Reznor is a huge animal lover so I don't blame him for taking a stand with PETA on this. I would too.