So I won the Backstage Pass competition

Revolver

This is the email I got:

Hi Eli,

Because the original winner of the contest is unable to attend the concert, we went straight to Bumblefoot to make sure he was OK that we sent someone else before actually informing our second choice. In Bumblefoot's own words, they forefitted their prize by going on Twitter saying that couldn't go.

Congratulations. You have now won the contest. You were originally selected second in the competition - it's always good to select two in case the winner doesn't work out - but we needed to wait for confirmation from Bumblefoot.

Your original email said you were interested in Montreal. Is this correct?

Additionally, I would love to have two pages in the upcoming magazine for you to tell your story and show a couple photos from your trip. The story should be about 1,200 words and the photos need to be at least 5 megapixels.

Congratulations. We will be in touch with more shortly.

Best,

Dan Savoie

President / Editor

RockStar Weekly

www.rockstarweekly.com

Bumble emailed me right after and told me congrats! posted about this in the "Win Backstage Passes"-thread but just wanted people to see that it was luckily one of us who won, and for those who read my story in that thread and see what I'm going through to see them live.. this is just.. the greatest thing ever!

and thanks to everyone who's been showing support and hoping I'd survive my trip hahah

see you guys in Canada

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everyone!

and nah, my date will be the lovely one who got me a place to stay in Montreal (spent all my money on flight and tickets so I can't afford a hotel or anything)

but did I understand this right.. I won 2 backstage passes and 2 tickets to the show too? does anyone know?

thanks everyone!

and nah, my date will be the lovely one who got me a place to stay in Montreal (spent all my money on flight and tickets so I can't afford a hotel or anything)

but did I understand this right.. I won 2 backstage passes and 2 tickets to the show too? does anyone know?

two tickets two passes

I think that's right. You're a lucky bastard!!! Congrats dude!!! Have fun and make sure you get all the swag that you can!!!