New Hotel Room Pic

MicEffecT

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. So it's Ashba, Frank, Fernando, Bumblefoot and Axl in that picture. Almost had to take a second look because for a split second it looked like Bucket because of the hat Bumble is wearing. :lol:

EDIT: Why is there a video camera? Hmm...

Thanks for updating. I'll put that in main post. I thought it was BH as well. I think Axl got a haircut tho. Maybe not. But both that pic and the backstage one Axl's hair looks shorter and of course on stage too. Very cool to see Axl in the hotel room. He;s at the computer too :) This is a new GNR. I expect big things. Oh, who is Fernando? I am not familiar sorry.

Cool. So it's Ashba, Frank, Fernando, Bumblefoot and Axl in that picture. Almost had to take a second look because for a split second it looked like Bucket because of the hat Bumble is wearing. :lol:

Maybe they're documenting the tour. Good idea for sure wih all the positive reviews. Calgary is gonna ROCK!!! The loudest arena in the NHL muthafucker

Thanks for updating. I'll put that in main post. I thought it was BH as well. I think Axl got a haircut tho. Maybe not. But both that pic and the backstage one Axl's hair looks shorter and of course on stage too. Very cool to see Axl in the hotel room. He;s at the computer too :) This is a new GNR. I expect big things. Oh, who is Fernando? I am not familiar sorry.

Maybe they're documenting the tour. Good idea for sure wih all the positive reviews. Calgary is gonna ROCK!!! The loudest arena in the NHL muthafucker

Fernando is Beta's son.

And the thought of them filming a documentary of some sort crossed my mind as well, but I just couldn't see it happening. But then again... Axl is on Twitter. :shrugs:

SWEET where is this from? Would be wicked if they are writing some tunes on the road!

That was from G N' R Twitter. This one was also posted but I didn't bother posting it here

http://img115.yfrog.com/i/qn0u.jpg/

cool thanks missed it, That hotel pic is awesome, well the whole thing the show the twitter the everything is fucking killer this year!

I got that exact carpet in my living room lol, can anyone identify the hotel by the pic?

Found em'

http://calgary.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/gallery/photos.jsp?hotelId=2083&start=7

They're 5 minutes from the Pengrowth Saddledome

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

*** Please don't stock them. I want them to keep posting pix ***

Edited by MicEffecT

Why isnt Richard in any of these pics? Or Dizzy and Chris for that matter.

silly jargon, would you expect the entire band to hang out together as the entire band always come on thats crazy...

I would hope so....Then again this is Guns N' FUCKING ROSES!!! They dont give a shit about each other.

Why isnt Richard in any of these pics? Or Dizzy and Chris for that matter.

There's only 4 people to a room. Mind you I'm betting Axl has his own LOL. I can see they're older too. No women. One glass oh what maybe alcohol

Edited by MicEffecT