Ballad of Death tab?

I'm trying to play Ashba's solo from Seoul based on this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep4haklnBgE

I'm missing the bits between 1:12 and 1:30 (approx.) and then I'd be sorted with at least half of the solo I guess.

So could anyone help me out with the missing notes and correct the mistakes I might have made already?

Thanks!

e ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B -----10-12b14r12b14------10-12-11b12r10-9h10p9---------10-------------------------------------|
G --11-----------------11-------------------------11--11----11b13--13r11p9h11--8h9p8s6-8p6s4-6--|
D ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e ------------------------------------------------------ ... -|
B -----10-12b14r12b14------10-12-11b12r10-9h10p9-------- ... -|
G --11-----------------11-------------------------11---- ??? -|
D ------------------------------------------------------ ??? -|
A ------------------------------------------------------ ... -|
E ------------------------------------------------------ ... -|

and then after 1:30 he plays

e --11h12p11s9h11p9s7h9----------------------------------------------12b14r12----------------------------------------------------------|
B ------------------------------10s12s10-10-9h10p9----------10s12s10-10---------------10s12s10-10------10s12s10-10--9h10p9----9----12-----|
G --------------------------8s9---------------------9--8s9------------------------8s9--------------8s9---------------------11---11---11---|
D ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Edited by JVesper

• 1 month later...