Axl's hair is getting longer...

GNR 1991

Axl's hair! WTF? :unsure:

GUYS! C'mon for for fuck sake :crazy:

Yea, rock n' roll thread this one!!! rock3

Hey a rockstar's hair is largely his identity, and given the transformation that Axl's hair has undergone, it's surely going to be a topic of conversation. Remember, we here are more than GNR fans, we are all obsessed in one way or another, and I'm saying his hair looks great, but he's had one or more procedures done - nothing wrong with that, he's got to protect that and his voice, the two most important aspects of a frontman.

Remember when Papa Het and the boys cut their hair for Load??? I thought the hardcore fans were going to implode.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Well everyones hair is growing. But look at it this way. It is recovering from being braided for years Thats very hard on it. It's going to start straightening out more and becoming more healthy. I can't believe I just posted on this thread. Hell I don't care abou the hair. I just love see them out there doing so well.

Nobody gives a shit about Axl´s hair ... just his voice and mental health is important for me :rofl-lol:

I will say that whoever re-did his procedure did a great job, it looks very natural now. Should've been that way from the start. Look at his mug shot from '98 if you want to see his initial procedure which went terribly wrong. It looks like someone glued hair on his forehead.

And it looks longer now only because its straight unlike the Asia shows where it was slightly curled.

You throw all your credibility out the window when you use the mug shot pic as an example. The dude hasn't had a procedure. He's still got his natural hairline, which is thinning a bit. The braids were an effort to reinvent himself and make himself look modern. They weren't a baldness cover. If so, the strain of that would have left him bald by now.

No I don't - that picture illustrates a completely unnatural forehead hairline - also much, much thicker than just 5 years ago in '93. If you think Axl's never had a hair procedure done, you are on a different planet. He had it done, it went poorly, he had it redone and it looks good now. Even in the early 90's, his hair wasn't nearly thick enough to support those dense braids he sported for 4 years. He's not wearing a piece, it was a transplant procedure using his own hair from the back of his head.

Are you going to also claim that he's never had any sort of botox and/or chemical peel? His face looked like an oil slick in '02

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

lol Well everyones hair is growing. But look at it this way. It is recovering from being braided for years Thats very hard on it. It's going to start straightening out more and becoming more healthy. I can't believe I just posted on this thread. Hell I don't care abou the hair. I just love see them out there doing so well.

Nobody gives a shit about Axl´s hair ... just his voice and mental health is important for me :rofl-lol:

I will say that whoever re-did his procedure did a great job, it looks very natural now. Should've been that way from the start. Look at his mug shot from '98 if you want to see his initial procedure which went terribly wrong. It looks like someone glued hair on his forehead.

And it looks longer now only because its straight unlike the Asia shows where it was slightly curled.

You throw all your credibility out the window when you use the mug shot pic as an example. The dude hasn't had a procedure. He's still got his natural hairline, which is thinning a bit. The braids were an effort to reinvent himself and make himself look modern. They weren't a baldness cover. If so, the strain of that would have left him bald by now.

No I don't - that picture illustrates a completely unnatural forehead hairline - also much, much thicker than just 5 years ago in '93. If you think Axl's never had a hair procedure done, you are on a different planet. He had it done, it went poorly, he had it redone and it looks good now. Even in the early 90's, his hair wasn't nearly thick enough to support those dense braids he sported for 4 years. He's not wearing a piece, it was a transplant procedure using his own hair from the back of his head.

Are you going to also claim that he's never had any sort of botox and/or chemical peel? His face looked like an oil slick in '02

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Hey your Avatar is the mugshot pic!! Look at the source pic full size and you'll see what a mess it is in the front. It's pasted on.

How'd you go from "nobody" to your opinion?

:xmassrudolph:

Yes, and he looks great :thumbsup:

Wow. We are back on his hair again?

l_570c13d6ffd742aebf023d4262a8801a.gif

That gif always makes me LOL

It´s the best gig for this thread ... :rofl-lol:

Edited by karlossacanell

Again with the fake hair, reciding hair line, hair extentions etc etc. Dude, who honestly cares? from the looks of the pic and from eariler pics of Axl when he was younger, he just seems to have a high forehead. Thats pretty common among irish and scottish people. Ive got a high forehead myself. Look in the making of the Estranged video when Axl is in the pool talking to someone on the edge of the pool. His hair is soaked back and you can clearly see that he has a high forehead. On a side note. Those are some bad ass jeans, lol.

Edited by WWEROSES

Again with the fake hair, reciding hair line, hair extentions etc etc. Dude, who honestly cares? from the looks of the pic and from eariler pics of Axl when he was younger, he just seems to have a high forehead. Thats pretty common among irish and scottish people. Ive got a high forehead myself. Look in the making of the Estranged video when Axl is in the pool talking to someone on the edge of the pool. His hair is soaked back and you can clearly see that he has a high forehead. On a side note. Those are some bad ass jeans, lol.

We care because of all the stories that were floated about his botched "Fleming/Mayer flap", and the ensuing RE diculous cornrows he came out with in '02. From the '98 mugshot to '02 - his hair grew a little to quickly.

That hairline now is the result of a pretty good procedure, though you can still tell it isn't 100% organic which again is fine, but he HAS had work done. Look at the perfect line the front of his hairline forms as it goes from one side of his forehead to the other. The front of a hairline is much more natural than that.

Axl hair looks real, and very natural. Not a wig, not extensions.

Now it does, but when he had the wig and extensions, it looked terrible, very synthetic.

dont really care, but if you compare hes hair from 93-94 to 2010....how did it get actually thicker? whatever, it looks cool anyway....I need to get something like that done in next 5 years, and I will do it.

It can get thicker with a transplant procedure where they cut out a piece of skin from the back of your head where you will never lose it and they place it in the front, which is exactly what he had. At first, a bad one which was very harsh on his scalp, then another one to correct it. His hair looks the best it has since '93. The stache isn't working for him though, very tough to pull off the half-Hetfield.

We care because of all the stories that were floated about his botched "Fleming/Mayer flap", and the ensuing RE diculous cornrows he came out with in '02. From the '98 mugshot to '02 - his hair grew a little to quickly.

That hairline now is the result of a pretty good procedure, though you can still tell it isn't 100% organic which again is fine, but he HAS had work done. Look at the perfect line the front of his hairline forms as it goes from one side of his forehead to the other. The front of a hairline is much more natural than that.

Axl hair looks real, and very natural. Not a wig, not extensions.

Now it does, but when he had the wig and extensions, it looked terrible, very synthetic.

Dude, it doesn't look like a strip surgery. And you think it takes 4 years for you to grow your hair long? I grew my hair long in a year and a half.

You're obsessed with Axl's having hair work done, and the truth is that you just don't fucking know. You are assuming only.

Edited by Nick83

You're obsessed with Axl's having hair work done, and the truth is that you just don't fucking know. You are assuming only.

The irony in that statement almost blew my mind.

Seriously though, you can only know about Axl's hair if you 1. know him personally 2. Actually took part in one of these RUMOURED procedures or 3. You are Axl, oh but there is always option 4. You're an opinionated fucktard.

Edited by plonker88

The irony in that statement almost blew my mind.

Seriously though, you can only know about Axl's hair if you 1. know him personally 2. Actually took part in one of these RUMOURED procedures or 3. You are Axl, oh but there is always option 4. You're an opinionated fucktard.

:rofl-lol:

Axl must be laughing with this thread ...

There should be a poll simply 'do you think Axl has had any hair procedures done?' Leaving out what he had done, just if he had it or not. It should be 100% YES, and 0% NO (in denial or blind).

Take your own advice.

There should be a poll simply 'do you think Axl has had any hair procedures done?' Leaving out what he had done, just if he had it or not. It should be 100% YES, and 0% NO (in denial or blind).

Get that guy out of here!! Are you listening to me madison? That guy right there! Gone! Hand me that glass! Hand me that glass!