Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Cheers to you and your adventuring ways! Glad you made it there and back. As far as immigration goes, don't feel too bad, because the customs agents at the border when I went to Winnipeg were total dicks thinking I was a drug smuggler or some such bullshit. Something about die hard fans going to other countries to see their favorite band doesn't seem very plausible. <_<

Awesome time Eli.

Great meeting you in London. My wife worried about you the whole time!

Sounds like a dream trip!

You'll just have to start dreaming BIGGER now!

see you next time (hopefully),

ben

Edited by Drakestar

Excellent read Revolver!

The day you met Eric and I in London was awesome I finally got to meet you after talking I think every night since you said you were coming, lol even way before BF called you or you won the backstage passes.

Seeing you in London reminded me of my youth, you were on the rail just giving it, I loved it from my vantage point!

I remember hooking up just after the epic Montreal show, as we got ready to go Backstage I said to you "are you ready?" and you looked at me and you were like "oh yeah!!!!" Although I don't think you knew exactly what was going to happen just yet....

I was watching you talk to all the band members while I talked to others and could see you only got distracted from the girls lol

The girls were.... NVM..... :)

Axl really liked your story about you coming over, so did I, I loved hanging with you, maybe a part of me wanted to be 18 again... in any case I am so happy you/we got to do this together.

All the negative thoughts on anyone related to GNR we now know are all bullshit, the press loves to use and manipulate the truth for their own agenda, I mean everyone there were so very friendly and heartwarming.

I loved your read, cant wait the mag article, just hope they get it right hehe

OH!!!!!! By the way thank you very much for the heart failure on Wed after not being able to find you, I was and I think we were a little worried after that text you gave me, I was so happy when you ended up calling WHEW!!!!!

Take care man, hope the memories created there last a lifetime...

Aweeeeeeeesome!!

Glad you had fun, you lucky ,lucky bastard. :xmassrudolph:

I'd be happy with Axl giving me a handshake, me being in the middle of a crowd and him not even seeing whose hand he was touching. Hahaha. But actually meeting the band just blows my mind. I don't even know what the fuck I'd do.

Edited by Deb Rose

Thanks Revolver for the kind words!

I should have film your face when you went out of the customs and saw me, it was fucking priceless how happy you were to be in Montreal!

You forgot a part in your story. When you got introduce to Bumble as the guy from Iceland he went nuts and grabbed you in his arms and told

your story to everyone that was there.

Seeing you there was great! You totally deserve this. You're a really nice dude!

Like you and Eric said, the whole Axl entourage was awesome and so nice! The after party was great!

I don't know if I spent more time looking at Axl or looking at you looking at Axl!

Come back to Montreal whenever you want!!! My house is your house!

You should have asked Axl about Estranged on this tour :D

wtf?

All Revolver should have done is relish in the moment, and do as innate guided......just as he did......and THAT is why it was perfect.

. A few posts up Admin thanked everyone for not hijacking the thread (topic doesn't matter) ... leave it to a dipshit to do exactly that.

Shoot'em up Revolver....YOU rock!

You should have asked Axl about Estranged on this tour :D

If it were me, I wouldn't have been able to think about anything, much less questions other people had for Axl. I'm just glad every part of the after party was a thrill for Revolver, and that they were so cool to him.

Thanks everyone for being on topic and not derail Revolver's Canada Trip thread over the fake Slash thing, wich is yesterday's rumoured news anyway. So I ask everyone, including all admins, to keep that for the corresponding thread.

Eric (admin)

yeah I just had to write about what he said on this topic though to end the seemingly endless discussion.. was getting so f-n sick of that

Excellent read Revolver!

The day you met Eric and I in London was awesome I finally got to meet you after talking I think every night since you said you were coming, lol even way before BF called you or you won the backstage passes.

Seeing you in London reminded me of my youth, you were on the rail just giving it, I loved it from my vantage point!

I remember hooking up just after the epic Montreal show, as we got ready to go Backstage I said to you "are you ready?" and you looked at me and you were like "oh yeah!!!!" Although I don't think you knew exactly what was going to happen just yet....

I was watching you talk to all the band members while I talked to others and could see you only got distracted from the girls lol

oh man those girls yeah! hahah I came up to you like 4 times just going "can you believe how hot those girls are man?! what the fuck??!" hahaha.. thanks for the good times man and I hope I'll see all of you soon! we'll just see how money goes, I guess

Thanks everyone for being on topic and not derail Revolver's Canada Trip thread over the fake Slash thing, wich is yesterday's rumoured news anyway. So I ask everyone, including all admins, to keep that for the corresponding thread.

Eric (admin)

yeah I just had to write about what he said on this topic though to end the seemingly endless discussion.. was getting so f-n sick of that

Excellent read Revolver!

oh man those girls yeah! hahah I came up to you like 4 times just going "can you believe how hot those girls are man?! what the fuck??!" hahaha.. thanks for the good times man and I hope I'll see all of you soon! we'll just see how money goes, I guess

So what was with the girls? Were they girlfriends, the shooter girls, groupies? Did they travel with the band, or were they 'found' at the concert?

Did Axl have a girlfriend there? (Can't believe I didn't ask this sooner).

That's so fucking awesome man! Sounds incredible!! All in all, who ended up going backstage with you from the forum?! anyone?

Eric (admin), Gunsguy, Montrealer and JungleCat :)

I hope I see all of you again as soon as possible!

That's so awesome man! Any more insight on how Axl was backstage? Was he just chilling with chicks, really down to earth? Or a pompous asshole lol