Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Unreal story! I'm sure you've just made everybody here jealous, myself included! That was a great read. I'm glad you enjoyed your time here in Canada (as people we aren't half bad ;)) and that you had a safe trip back. That sucks about the initial immigration troubles but what can you do I suppose. The trip itself makes up for it I'm sure! Glad to hear the band is awesome and down-to-earth. I figured all of them would be. They all seem very genuine. Nice to hear Axl's side of the story too. As others have mentioned, I'd be satisfied being able to shake their hands but to actually be in a social setting with them is awesome. Thanks for sharing that!

Revolver, beautiful adventure .. These memories will you keep for your entire life!

By Guns N Roses all madness is worth it!!!

I am very happy that the fans and Admin, Montrealer and other

helped you.

It's really exciting to read all this ... is a dream ... but all reality begins with a dream, is not it?

You made your dream a reality. I remember, maybe two months before Christmas, we talked twice here in this forum and I felt you were a good guy and was a country far away from Brazil .. well, you're an example to achieve something important in life need not fear but a lot of courage and love.

Take care and congratulations!

great story, wish bumblefoot would of called me and told me not to sleep in my car after an 18 hour drive to see them in Toronto........oh wait that was in 2002 and he wasn't in the band then....damn. Saw them for the 4th and 5th time this year, glad that you had an awesome time seeing them for the first time

Revolver that is a FANTASTIC story. I am so pleased that you won. Its so good to hear from someone who actually wins these competitions.

You have also confirmed what a lot of us believed to be true about Axl, and his family and the rest of GNR. (I was going to say the band but they are GNR!)

I also want to say that i have been a lurker on this forum for ages but never post much, but i'm so pleased that Eric and fellow forumites took care of you and showed you a great time in Canada.

This is the online forum world at its best. It has made me want to be more involved on these boards and WHEN (not if) GNR come to Australia i would love to meet up with everyone.

Cheers and cherish the memories for a lifetime.

That's fuckin intense! Incredible! Unreal! I'm so glad everything went well and that you had such a fuckin blast! Goddamn, meeting those guys in person, how fuckin' unbelievable is that?! You're such a lucky fucker! :D Awesome, man, just awesome!

I can't imagine if I was hearing Axl talk somewhere and the next moment I look and stand right in front of him! :lol:

The other thing this shows is just what a great place this forum is, looking out for each other and stuff. Yeah we have our differences, who doesn't but this is the best community on the net. Eric should be very proud.

Brilliant story, Revolver, great hearing about the adventures of a true gunner with the band.

The other thing this shows is just what a great place this forum is, looking out for each other and stuff. Yeah we have our differences, who doesn't but this is the best community on the net. Eric should be very proud.

Brilliant story, Revolver, great hearing about the adventures of a true gunner with the band.

I totally agree with this post. Revolver came here without knowing anyone but yet he wasn't left alone one minute and everyone were making sure

that his trip was doing fine.

We have a great community for sure!

I totally agree with this post. Revolver came here without knowing anyone but yet he wasn't left alone one minute and everyone were making sure

I found it incredibly amazing as was glad to be a part of it, there may be bad apples here I am sure yet he never found them in Canada!

It seems all of you were really nice with the guy ... i celebrate it ...

Hope i can experience something similar when they come here ... who may i ask for a meeting with the band?

Hey Revolver,

Great read!

Little did I know when offering you places to crash that this would be the time of our lives! So happy I was a part of your amazing "school trip!" :lol:

Glad too that you set the record straight about some of the bullshit rumors surrounding the band and about Beta & the rest of the family. Knew it was all crap anyway but it's always nice when some of us can confirm it!!!

We'll stay in touch, I'll try to stay clear of chandeliers in the meantime, and talk to you and see you soon.

PS - Never did find my scarf but who the fuck cares...

PSS - See, told ya I'd get ya to your plane on time. :thumbsup: