Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Great story Revolver!

So if I become a Mod or a Supporter of this board I too can go backstage and meet the band?

Seemingly not <_<

Do you have: Big tits?? One in a million competition winner?? 'know' people who might get you in??

There's no loyalty card buddy trust me, if there was, I'd be invited up tonight to play the opening riff to Sweet child' -_-

Axl, txt me, k?

Oh to have big tits,

Big tits aren't all they are cracked up to be!!.... MIne are huge, my husband might like them but oh to have smaller tits would be wonderful!

And they never got me in to meet any rockstars!! ;)

Well I think the "Husband" is the problem there haha

Glad ya had fun man. I can\t believe ya flew back the day of the Toronto show. Who ever said Beta was brainwashing Axl. I think she's really nice too. Did ya meet any other forum members backstage? :P Where's the pix, vid, autographs? Don't hold out. When will it be published?

didn't ask for any.. sorry

and yes Beta was VERY nice.. she gave me a BIG hug when I left saying "aaww I'm so glad you could have fun!"

He won a contest, he hasn´t big tits or got the backstage cause he is moderator or supporter ,,,

Why is being one of those things the way backstage?

Someone said that, not me ...

Great story Revolver!

So if I become a Mod or a Supporter of this board I too can go backstage and meet the band?

Here is the prove, Gunsguy

Great story Revolver!

Seemingly not <_<

Do you have: Big tits?? One in a million competition winner?? 'know' people who might get you in??

There's no loyalty card buddy trust me, if there was, I'd be invited up tonight to play the opening riff to Sweet child' -_-

Axl, txt me, k?

Oh, I did meet Richard Fortus in Nottingham in 2006 who was VERY cool .... oh oh oh and, I threw my new tour shirt at Axl during Brownstone at Wembley in 1991 and it NEARLY touched him! :(

Ok, I'm getting obsessive - I now understand why I don't get invited!! :lol:

And here ... :rofl-lol:

He won a contest, he hasn´t big tits or got the backstage cause he is moderator or supporter ,,,

Yeah, I'm right, or hey - Tell us how you got back there? I'm guessing Eric may have helped, no?

Or..................did you tell them about "RevolverGirl" !! B) -_-

Yeah, I'm right, or hey - Tell us how you got back there? I'm guessing Eric may have helped, no?

Revolver won the backstage pass contest.

I know :unsure:

He falls under the "win a one in a million chance competition" category!

Someone always wins those. :) I told him to go out and buy a shitload of lottery tickets next!

Someone always wins those. :) I told him to go out and buy a shitload of lottery tickets next!

my luck is once in a full moon so I'll wait with that... but going tomorrow to get my pictures from my disposable cameras... does anyone know how long it'll take?

my luck is once in a full moon so I'll wait with that... but going tomorrow to get my pictures from my disposable cameras... does anyone know how long it'll take?

You can do 1 hr or regular, that takes a week or so. You can also get a cd made for easy uploading.

Great story, thanks for sharing. I also agree about Beta, and have said it before here. The limited times her and I PM'd, before I split for awhile.. I think she did too, she was nothing but cordial and pleasant. She even said she'd let me know when they would be in NY again, not holding any breath on that though, lol.

You are envied by many, enjoy the afterglow. Hey, I've been a fan since 88 and I've never even seen em live so I envy you just for that! I almost bought tickets to Philadelphia in 02, really almost. So I guess I'm glad I never rolled the dice on actually going, lol.

Great tale again, congrats.

Edited by axlskAmpf

just got my pictures back... about 80% of them are pretty much blank though or very, very dark =/

never trusting an disposable camera again lol

Damn, just hook up a usb cord to your brain and download it to computer :) I wish

haha if only man... if only!

Yes, who could forget Gunsguy's "VelvetGirl2" personality on the forum?

Fortunately for him, the GNR camp wasn't aware of his bizarre alter-ego on the forum - Otherwise, they might have blocked him from going backstage. :lol:

Back on topic - I hope some of your pics turned out Revolver. :)

Fortunately for him, the GNR camp wasn't aware of his bizarre alter-ego on the forum - Otherwise, they might have blocked him from going backstage. :lol:

Back on topic - I hope some of your pics turned out Revolver. :)

keep up the good work of twisting things to fit your perception Madison, time and time again, some things never change?

I am working on contacting some forum members who may have got some pics, Revolvers pics got screwed up all together, and I know some took a few shots, hope Revolver is in them, with his permission I will post them or one of us will shortly.

I only wished I had used my camera I brought, so weird never took any pics, only one of an ad posted in the London thread :)

keep up the good work of twisting things to fit your perception Madison, time and time again, some things never change?

Well, you did come back as 'VelvetGirl', I see very little twisted. Other than having a bizarre alter-ego on an internet forum, of course :rolleyes:

Oh, and Revolver is one lucky son of a bitch!

Well, you did come back as 'VelvetGirl', I see very little twisted. Other than having a bizarre alter-ego on an internet forum, of course :rolleyes:

yeah only a weirdo would have an alter-ego on an internet forum...

Edited by Jackie Moon

any one of you can use search to find the truth or pm me, this is Revolvers thread, and his story is amazing :)

just got my pictures back... about 80% of them are pretty much blank though or very, very dark =/

I wouldn't have in the first place! no one you knew had a digital camera you could have borrowed eh? :(

I had my digital camera but it was back at the hotel. Never even thought of pulling my cell phone out to take some pics. Everyone was so friendly and cool that this would've been an invasion of privacy. Just said to Revolver today that not only did we not think of snapping shots of the band or anyone in the GN'R camp, we also didn't think to take pics of each other. Guess we were just having too much fun! :D

I really can't believe that some of you are trying to bring out off topic discussion into Revolver thread.

I think it's a HUGE lack of respect for Revolver. The guy had a dream and he was lucky enough to live it.

Revolver I have a picture of me and you when you arrive in Montreal, I'll send it to you tonight!

any one of you can use search to find the truth or pm me, this is Revolvers thread, and his story is amazing :)

I agree. I think it's awesome that you focussed your time on hanging out with the band, and not focussing a camera. Let's face it, whenever people pose, they aren't chatting and hanging out. So the better experience is with no camera.

Damn, just hook up a usb cord to your brain and download it to computer :) I wish

haha if only man... if only!

Do you promise me that if they make the technology available you'll do it? You had an unique experience, sure everyone wants a little piece of it!