Happy Birthday W.Axl Rose-2010 edition

Subtle Signs

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Axl :wub:

Wish you all the happiness in the world, and may you have 48 more birthdays rocking with us.

And thank you very much for the music. It's the only thing that keeps me going at times... hope there's more to come!!

Hugs and kisses :kiss:

Happy Birthday Axl rock3

For all the times i've called upon your lyrics for motivation or inspiration, watched your concerts for entertainment, your rants for amusement, read your interviews for insight and education. For being able to front a band so well, for so long, that a community like this one emerges that keeps your fans in touch with each other, and now, thanks to your adoption of facebook and twitter, you too are keeping in closer contact, From my p.o.v, it just keeps getting better and better, and I hope it's been the same for you, and the whole band and crew...

Hope you have a great birthday, and an even better upcoming year, but for today, relax and enjoy it in every way you can!

Happy Birthday, Axl!

rosaparaaxl.th.jpg

I'd like to write you today a real cool message! Different from everything I've ever written or spoken to you. A message with no mistakes nor one single drop of sadness to blur the letters. That, when you read it, your heart beats faster, your eyes shine brighter and your lips smile as never before. A simple but spontaneous letter, that will make you a little bit happier! I'd like to fill your "e-mail" with flowers, with stars, with smiles and with all

sorts of meaningful words you deserve. I'd like to put in it all the hearts that love you unconditionally. I really want all this, because I wish you well. To be original, I didn't buy you a present. Everything is always the same. So, I decided to give something nobody else can give you, because it cannot be found in a store, doesn't fit in an envelope and doesn't exist in the card selection of the web: my birthday present! It's the most precious

thing I have, because it is a little bit of myself. It's a little key that opens the safe inside me, where you may find all that is pure, true, sacred and personal. This little key is not of gold, but has immense value because it comes wrapped with the earnest desire of seeing you always happy, without ever being a burden on you, if you wish, you may call it "Friendship" (or, even more appropriately, “Love”)

Let the happiness I wish you today be with you ever and ever! How good it is that you exist. How nice it is that you're important to me. And how wonderful it is to be in the list of those you care for. If you didn't exist in my life, there would be an enormous emptiness inside me, in time and in the world! I am sure that God himself endorses, smilingly, all that I have just written …I love you and your music … Kisses!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Hatchepsut

Edited by Hatchepsut

Happy Birthday, Axl!

rosaparaaxl.th.jpg

I'd like to write you today a real

cool message! Different from everything I've

ever written or spoken to you. A message with no mistakes nor one single

drop of sadness to blur the letters. That, when you read it, your heart

beats faster, your eyes shine brighter and your lips smile as never before.

A simple but spontaneous letter, that will make you a little bit happier! I'd

like to fill your "e-mail" with flowers, with stars, with smiles and with all

sorts of meaningful words you deserve. I'd like to put in it all the hearts

that love you unconditionally.   I really want all this, because I wish you well.  

To be original, I didn't buy you a present.    Everything is always the same …  

So, I decided to give something nobody else can give you, because it

cannot be found in a store, doesn't fit in an envelope and doesn't exist in

the card selection of the web: my birthday present!   It's the most precious

thing I have, because it is a little bit of myself.   It's a little key that opens

the safe inside me, where you may find all   that is pure, true, sacred and

personal.   This little key is not of gold, but  has immense value because it

comes wrapped with the earnest desire of seeing you always happy,

without ever  being a burden on you, if you wish,    you may   call it "Friendship "

(or, even more appropriately, "Love")                                                

Let the happiness I wish you today be with you ever and ever! How good

it is that you exist.   How nice it is that  you're important to me.  And how

wonderful  it is to be in the list of  those you care for.  If you didn't

exist in my life, there would be an  enormous emptiness inside me,

in time and in the world!   I am sure that God himself

endorses, smilingly, all that I have just written  …I love you and your music … Kisses!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Hatchepsut

Beautiful

Happy Birthday, Axl!

rosaparaaxl.th.jpg

I'd like to write you today a real

cool message! Different from everything I've

ever written or spoken to you. A message with no mistakes nor one single

drop of sadness to blur the letters. That, when you read it, your heart

beats faster, your eyes shine brighter and your lips smile as never before.

A simple but spontaneous letter, that will make you a little bit happier! I'd

like to fill your "e-mail" with flowers, with stars, with smiles and with all

sorts of meaningful words you deserve. I'd like to put in it all the hearts

that love you unconditionally.   I really want all this, because I wish you well.  

To be original, I didn't buy you a present.    Everything is always the same …  

So, I decided to give something nobody else can give you, because it

cannot be found in a store, doesn't fit in an envelope and doesn't exist in

the card selection of the web: my birthday present!   It's the most precious

thing I have, because it is a little bit of myself.   It's a little key that opens

the safe inside me, where you may find all   that is pure, true, sacred and

personal.   This little key is not of gold, but  has immense value because it

comes wrapped with the earnest desire of seeing you always happy,

without ever  being a burden on you, if you wish,    you may   call it "Friendship "

(or, even more appropriately, "Love")                                                

Let the happiness I wish you today be with you ever and ever! How good

it is that you exist.   How nice it is that  you're important to me.  And how

wonderful  it is to be in the list of  those you care for.  If you didn't

exist in my life, there would be an  enormous emptiness inside me,

in time and in the world!   I am sure that God himself

endorses, smilingly, all that I have just written  …I love you and your music … Kisses!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Hatchepsut

Beautiful

+1