Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #1 - Feb 11 th 2010 - John Varvatos store Show

axl_on_drums

That picture is fuckin great!!! And yes they all fit the band, there is no question this is GUNS!!!

Lmao

Oh, grow up!

ah its alright the poster has not seen them live thats all

Don't need to see them to know that it's not Guns N'Roses

The three current guitarists didn't even contribute to the songwriting of Axl's album

Guns N'Roses ? Yeah sure

Haha

If you keep crying about it maybe you'll finally get your way :lol:

Why don't you get over it and move on with your life? Miserable little people

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound a lot like Axl's surrogate mom... you wish you could wipe his ass, don't you ?

Miserable little people ? At least, unlike Axl, I don't pretend to be something I'm not, and I've never called a woman a "cunt"... The guy is a gutless coward, he does the macho pose but wouldn't have the balls to bitch someone out face to face if he didn't have his people with him. He's a has-been and he's not Guns N'Roses

The miserable little people are those who are still buying his bullshit

Edited by Roky

You sound a lot like Axl's surrogate mom... you wish you could wipe his ass, don't you ?

Miserable little people ? At least, unlike Axl, I don't pretend to be something I'm not, and I've never called a woman a "cunt"... The guy is a gutless coward, he does the macho pose but wouldn't have the balls to bitch someone out face to face if he didn't have his people with him. He's a has-been and he's not Guns N'Roses

If you don't like it then fuck off.

Shirtless Axl for all the ladies

To me they look like stills, some footage might be around

You've chosen the one pic, where Axl looks fatest, not so sure its good for girls there:)

Actually, he looks like he's lost weight. Another ten and he's there. I think Slash's gut is bigger than that. Not hatin' just sayin'.

I hope you realize the irony of your post, calling someone a coward while talking shit anonymously on your computer.

Now, why didn't you answer my question? Why don't you move on with your life, instead of whining and bitching about Axl Rose you could be devoting time to and discussing somebody/something you actually enjoy. But no, you insist on hanging around here being a buzz kill. So yeah, you're a miserable little clown

anyone know or have heard anything on more surprise gigs here in NYC? someone on my facebook page said something about this sunday at the rose bar ......fuck, i really wanna see this band play !!!

that's the rumor I heard as well. I decided to risk it and came down to the city fora few days. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see them.

just for the sake of sharing, there were rumors that GnR was doing the secret Rose Bar show last night, so me and a friend staked out the place and hung around the bar and hotel lobby til 3am

i was surprised we even got into the bar, it's a swank, dress-code sort of place... maybe because it's fashion week they thought we were just "dirtbag-chic" haha

there was a lot of buzz around the place about GnR coming, but by 3am it wasn't looking good, we were reluctant to leave cuz you never know with Axl...

i havent heard or read anything about a show last night, so i really hope the Rose Bar thing is Sunday...

here is some circumstantial evidence that something IS happening though... my friend, was talking to a cop at work (coffee shop) who was telling him about how they have to have extra cops out on duty during fashion week, especially for after parties with celebrities, etc... so my friend asked the cop if he was gonna be working at the secret GnR show at Rose Bar this weekend- the cop was like "Yeah I wish" and that "all the guys" were maneuvering to get assigned to "that one."

this was after the varvatos show... i mean it doesnt confirm anything, but it kind of seems like this cop sorta acknowledged that it's planned to happen, or maybe i'm wishful thinknig

i'm going to go back sunday either way, after seeing that fucking awesome youtube of My Michelle at the varvatos show, i'm willing to do whatever it takes to get in!!!

just for the sake of sharing, there were rumors that GnR was doing the secret Rose Bar show last night, so me and a friend staked out the place and hung around the bar and hotel lobby til 3am

i was surprised we even got into the bar, it's a swank, dress-code sort of place... maybe because it's fashion week they thought we were just "dirtbag-chic" haha

there was a lot of buzz around the place about GnR coming, but by 3am it wasn't looking good, we were reluctant to leave cuz you never know with Axl...

i havent heard or read anything about a show last night, so i really hope the Rose Bar thing is Sunday...

here is some circumstantial evidence that something IS happening though... my friend, was talking to a cop at work (coffee shop) who was telling him about how they have to have extra cops out on duty during fashion week, especially for after parties with celebrities, etc... so my friend asked the cop if he was gonna be working at the secret GnR show at Rose Bar this weekend- the cop was like "Yeah I wish" and that "all the guys" were maneuvering to get assigned to "that one."

this was after the varvatos show... i mean it doesnt confirm anything, but it kind of seems like this cop sorta acknowledged that it's planned to happen, or maybe i'm wishful thinknig

i'm going to go back sunday either way, after seeing that fucking awesome youtube of My Michelle at the varvatos show, i'm willing to do whatever it takes to get in!!!

I wish be there ... It must be amazing to attend a show for only 100-150 people ... great sound, intimate atmosphere ...

yeah, i guess i'll try to get my ass there on sund and see what happens

If we cant get in, wanna get shitty drunk?

hahaha u just read my mind! man, i really hope theres something going on tomorrow nite... i dont know about "shitty drunk" cuz i gotta work on monday but i'll def do anything to see GNR! pm me ur number..

yeah, i guess i'll try to get my ass there on sund and see what happens

If we cant get in, wanna get shitty drunk?

hahaha u just read my mind! man, i really hope theres something going on tomorrow nite... i dont know about "shitty drunk" cuz i gotta work on monday but i'll def do anything to see GNR! pm me ur number..

I would check the bands twitter page after 10-11 or so. After I heard about the gig I saw this:

gunsnroses John Varvatos, CBGB. Rocking it. 10:07 PM Feb 11th Previous Tweets