Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #1 - Feb 11 th 2010 - John Varvatos store Show

axl_on_drums

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this is something, maybe this is nothing. I just walked past the rose bar enterance and saw a guy bringing in a case of cables. Wither way, I'm starting to get excited.

My phone will be checking twitter all night :devil:

you won´t sleep tonight, will you? :lol: are you from new york?

Maybe this is something, maybe this is nothing. I just walked past the rose bar enterance and saw a guy bringing in a case of cables. Wither way, I'm starting to get excited.

Close, Ireland :D

then why checking twitter whole night? - don´t forget the difference in time zones, you better go to sleep now and wake up early morning. you won´t miss anything then. :D

Close, Ireland :D

then why checking twitter whole night? - don´t forget the difference in time zones, you better go to sleep now and wake up early morning. you won´t miss anything then. :D

I'll be up all night anyway, for GNR and Valetines day, what a combo

are you retarted?

Dude it's ok if he doesn't sound good on all songs, and he doesn't in the you're crazy clip - he's forcing it too much. And who's the retarded one for asking if I'm 'retarted'??

It's ok because he has never sound good in all songs. And that's whay he's one of the best, because is more about the feelings he puts on than the virtuosity of his vocals.

Hey. I was there. It was amazing. I shot the driven by boredom photos and actually had them on TMZ!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/axl-rose-sweat-child-o-mine/

My friend dan has some video that sucks, but the sound is AMAZING. I will try to post it when he sends me more.

Please do it as soon as you can

Actually the Knockin On Heavens door video posted above is the one he sent me, but i know he plans on uploading more.

Was Pitman there?

I think that I've seen him on one of photos, but I just cant find it now..I'm not really sure

none of the songs they played need synth or what not. except maybe TIL.

And? He could've sung back-up vocals and played tambourine.

exactly. my point was he was not needed.

Pitman is needed more than slash.

haha glad to see you here kyle

I think igor79 deserves an apology. I can't believe how people on here just attack new members like that...I mean talk about scaring off people.

It's a place about GNR...it's not like he was advertising, he was offering photos of GNR for other GNR fans.

Yeah I was thinking the same, and if his friend uploads that footage like he says he will, that will be awesome, because that's the best video of that show we have gotten yet.

So once again, thanks igor, and cool shots

I think igor79 deserves an apology. I can't believe how people on here just attack new members like that...I mean talk about scaring off people.

It's a place about GNR...it's not like he was advertising, he was offering photos of GNR for other GNR fans.

Yeah I was thinking the same, and if his friend uploads that footage like he says he will, that will be awesome, because that's the best video of that show we have gotten yet.

Its all good... Before I even signed up on here I noticed that you guys are a vicious bunch...

Ill let my friend know you guys are waiting on more...

By the way... I like the signature... looks familiar somehow...

Its all good... Before I even signed up on here I noticed that you guys are a vicious bunch...

Ill let my friend know you guys are waiting on more...

By the way... I like the signature... looks familiar somehow...

I may or may not have discovered your site a few days ago, and put a signature together in Photoshop from a few of them :rolleyes: Thanks haha