New York City "Surprise Gig" Review

Kaneda

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God the ass kissing on here just keeps getting thicker and thicker. What the fuck has happened to this place?

One day Axl is ripping apart one of the most dedicated fans he has ever had, and the next another fan who tore Axl a new one day after day for YEARS is suddenly hob-knobbing with the guy.

Hope you swallowed, Kanada.

God the ass kissing on here just keeps getting thicker and thicker. What the fuck has happened to this place?

One day Axl is ripping apart one of the most dedicated fans he has ever had, and the next another fan who tore Axl a new one day after day for YEARS is suddenly hob-knobbing with the guy.

Great point

Great point

First thing is first. If I ever had the opportunity to meet the band about the most I'd say about it publicly on a forum like this is "Yea, I had a great time." End of fucking story. And that's if anyone even asked me about it.

To come on here and spill your guts about every moment of the experience, and this doesn't just apply to Kanada, is a COMPLETE LACK OF RESPECT TO THE BAND.

It's like sleeping with a really nice girl, then turning around and TELLING THE ENTIRE WORLD ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE.

It speaks volumes about the character of some people in the world.

Great point

Really? Maybe Kaneda just wanted to clear the air with Axl about the whole Dr. Pepper thing? Maybe he just wanted to say thanks for a great show (pretty common for fans to say to artists after shows)?

So, no, not really a great point. Just a cheap shot at Kaneda.

Ali

I really mean no offence and considering things around here i will think my words through to avoid getting banned and lambasted by the higher powers of self interest.

Im not a fan of the whole facial hair thing, gay biker look would apply.The hat looks quite cool though.Please don't ban me and drag me through the mud like "others" or i will have to focus on real life and how pathetic i am compared to the great freight train that is GnR :rofl-lol:

Great point

Really? Maybe Kaneda just wanted to clear the air with Axl about the whole Dr. Pepper thing? Maybe he just wanted to say thanks for a great show (pretty common for fans to say to artists after shows)?

Ali

Don't get me wrong, i have no issue with Kaneda as such.When the whole DP thing was buzzing he pm'd me and was incredibly kind and generous regarding the fact i though DP tasted like dog shit.The point is no cheap shot but it is a fact.That doesn't mean he can't have had a change of heart concerning his views on Axl and the band in recent years either.

I stand by matt13's original comment regarding Kaneda and what can only be assumed as Maddy

Matt and Get Off Axl's Back., I don't think I disrespect the band. I didn't write about the personal conversations I had with band members, all I did was give people on this forum a birds-eye view of what took place last night. It was a very special night and the fans deserve a little recap. I just wish you guys would relax a bit and stop harping on the past so much. Right now, there's nothing but a lot of positive energy coming from the GNR camp, try and enjoy it. Peace,

CK

I wish Varvatos would buy the building right now while the economy sucks, and revert it back to the way it was. Krystal was planning on creaing a new CBGBs in Vegas before he died, the infamous toilet stall is sitting in storage somewhere.

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=10329_Guns_n_Roses_Plays_AC/DC_For_John_Varvatos

that video kicks fucking ass!

I really mean no offence and considering things around here i will think my words through to avoid getting banned and lambasted by the higher powers of self interest.

Im not a fan of the whole facial hair thing, gay biker look would apply.The hat looks quite cool though.Please don't ban me and drag me through the mud like "others" or i will have to focus on real life and how pathetic i am compared to the great freight train that is GnR :rofl-lol:

Great point

Ali

Don't get me wrong, i have no issue with Kaneda as such.When the whole DP thing was buzzing he pm'd me and was incredibly kind and generous regarding the fact i though DP tasted like dog shit.The point is no cheap shot but it is a fact.That doesn't mean he can't have had a change of heart concerning his views on Axl and the band in recent years either.

I stand by matt13's original comment regarding Kaneda and what can only be assumed as Maddy

Yes, that's the irony I'm speaking of. And before someone says it, sure, I'm jealous as hell Kanada got to meet the band. I'm jealous of anyone who gets to meet my favorite band in the world. That doesn't mean I have to have respect for people who kiss-and-tell though.

It's just so completely ironic that one of the BIGGEST NEGATIVE CRITICS OF GNR AND AXL of the last DECADE, regardless of his recent love fest for the band, is all but throwing back shots with the guy backstage when arguably one of the BIGGEST SUPPORTERS gets berated like a worthless pile of garbage over a mere misunderstanding.

It makes me completely and utterly disgusted.

Matt and Get Off Axl's Back., I don't think I disrespect the band. I didn't write about the personal conversations I had with band members, all I did was give people on this forum a birds-eye view of what took place last night. It was a very special night and the fans deserve a little recap. I just wish you guys would relax a bit and stop harping on the past so much. Right now, there's nothing but a lot of positive energy coming from the GNR camp, try and enjoy it. Peace,

CK

I see things a bit differently from the above in bold but that's cool.

And the way it was described was more disrespected as opposed to disrespecting.

However i am glad you had a good time and i am incredibly jealous of you

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK