• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More BS, take it to the other threads guys

the other threads have all been locked

The "should Dexter be banned" one is still open

A dumb ass thread like that needs dumb ass posts.

Wow! Like, OMF'nG KANADA! You lucky bloke! Wow... I mean, WOW!

Is that better, Axl_on_drums?

This is a discussion forum. You know, where people discuss things. These posts are very valid observations of the topic of this thread. So either chime in, or go post dumb ass shit in your dumb ass threads. A lot of people don't find this stuff "dumb ass shit".

It's a shame it's all being censored now. This place is no better than HTGTH.

And that's a god-damned shame.

Guys stick on topic please.

Kaneda was there and I'm happy for him that he was. I don't agree with most of his posts that he did in the past but

we all should be happy for him. ANY members that are lucky enough to live something like this doesn't deserve

to be attack for it.

Now, back on topic guys.

Getting things back on track, does anyone have any questions about the show last night? Ask away...

I take it you didn't ask how much he paid Eric to throw me under the bus?

Too bad. Would like to have seen his answer.

madison, this kaneda dude's been trashing axl for years. getting on him for the chinese democracy record never coming out. among other things. all of a sudden he's kissing asses. amazing

Guys stick on topic please.

Kaneda was there and I'm happy for him that he was. I don't agree with most of his posts that he did in the past but

we all should be happy for him. ANY members that are lucky enough to live something like this doesn't deserve

to be attack for it.

Now, back on topic guys.

Apparently people have tried to talk about this stuff in other threads, and they're all deleted or locked.

Where else is it supposed to be talked about?

I hope UK SUBS has a shred of dignity left and speaks out about this BS and tells it like it is.

And if we can't discuss the irony of this thread, what's the point? I mean, Axl ripped Kanada a new one over the Dr. Pepper spat. If anything, I hope that's a good sign for Madison and one day she'll get her opportunity to say hello to the band in person one day w/o any angst.

I just wish everyone can kiss and make up. Unfortunately, it's sounding like that has to start at the top with Axl.

Getting things back on track, does anyone have any questions about the show last night? Ask away...

Holy shit, get on with your life

get on with your life. axl verbally raped madison. kaneda kisses axl's ass. acting like the attacks he gave on axl through the years never happened. i'm sure if axl knew the truth about kaneda, they wouldn't be so chummy. madison has the proof. probably saved all of his hateful trash on gnr over the years

Right now, there's nothing but a lot of positive energy coming from the GNR camp, try and enjoy it.

Did you somehow miss Axl's obscenity-laden tirade directed at Madison?

Just sayin'

Not all GNR fans are members of mygnrforum or a forum in general.

I know some members here like to think that most GNR fans care about Madison, Axls little talk to Madison, but no.

Doubt me dont you? http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=58998.0 that doesnt even speak for the lack of concern of fans who dont use a forum.

Anyways.. What a great fucking show from what i saw and heard.

Have some respect dude. Madison with the help of other mods here got this place off the ground. And she's on a very short list of Guns N' Roses biggest fans. Get off the 'hate Madison' bandwagon. It's outrageous. It's almost like people are doing it blindly hoping to get on Axl's good side and maybe get back stage passes or something.

It's disgusting.

Have some respect dude. Madison with the help of other mods here got this place off the ground. And she's on a very short list of Guns N' Roses biggest fans. Get off the 'hate Madison' bandwagon. It's outrageous. It's almost like people are doing it blindly hoping to get on Axl's good side and maybe get back stage passes or something.

It's disgusting.

anyone will do anything for 15 minutes of fame

How was the audience interaction? We've heard about the "Axl rhymes with asshole" and "This is the best show on the tour" lines, but how about the rest of the time, did Axl (or anyone else in the band) say much to the crowd, it would be nice of one of the other guys got to say something for a change I guess...