Guns N' Roses to Sweden Rock Festival

Guest Iron Fist SS

There are some very serious rumours, that GN'R will play a non-festival gig in Aalborg, Denmark june 13. According to a member on a danish forum it will be announced next week. :thumbsup:

Awesome, love all these rumours! But they should choose august 13th instead of june, haha. Because I'm moving to Aalborg about august 10th. Cool anyways.. Maybe I can go have a look at the school in June, and see gnr of course.. ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, I think they will. They always does that with their headliners. But the question is which number they'll do it in.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It'd be awesome to see Axl and Steven Tyler duet on Mama Kin again.

Well, Aerosmith plays two days before Axl, so I would guess that they wont be at the festival at the same day.

• 3 months later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

So, a few days until the concert that people here are interested of. This Saturday.

The festival starts today. I'll be of in about 50 minutes.

Tomorrow is the day...! The OP won't be able to edit his first post, as he's down there ;) But would be nice if someone could follow the show in some way and post updates in this thread anyway.

I'm taking the train down tomorrow morning! :D

It seems that nobody cares about guns n roses as well as in South America

I'm sad dor this...I can't Find any information of this concert...why??

Ps i'm italian and today i got the ticket for the milan's show

The concert time is 11.30pm to 2 am (starts in 1 hour). Pretty sure Jarmo is there, so I think he will give updates on HTGTH. Will post them here if noone else does.

It seems that nobody cares about guns n roses as well as in South America

I'm sad dor this...I can't Find any information of this concert...why??

Ps i'm italian and today i got the ticket for the milan's show

The concert time is 11.30pm to 2 am (starts in 1 hour). Pretty sure Jarmo is there, so I think he will give updates on HTGTH. Will post them here if noone else does.

ok..thanks! i thaught it was at 19:00pm.....i'm shure that we'll hear catcher tonight!! axl told me last night i my dreams. Lol

sure...oh what a english!!