South America Countdown Thread! - TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

ManetsBR

They're gonna get here after midnight, I'd say. Helen's hysteria theory is a fail I think.

I'd go if the airport wasn't so in the middle of nowhere, and if I knew how to get there by car, and if I didn't have to work tomorrow. Hahaha. AND if I was sure they're coming to Brasilia tonight. Cause every flight from the US stops at Rio or São Paulo, and from there they have to come to Brasilia. Don't know why they call it an international airport, for fuck's sake.

And I don't wanna run into Jarmo, thanks. Hahaha.

Edited by Deb Rose

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

\o/

:xmassrudolph:

I wanna go to Brasiliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :(

7 days to see them!!! OMG!!!!! :lol: :lol: :wub: :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph:

Oh my! I'm at work right now, looking through the window to mineirao and mineirinho and dreaming of next wednesday! rock3

Looks like GNR are headed to South America today. According to DJ Ashba's blog as well as Jarmo's. Just a heads up for those who wanna know so I guess we'll get live updates afterall :P

Finally it's coming, my friend!!!!! :D

Hey....

So is there any word on whether there is going to be any webcasts or audio streams going on realtime??

Not on TV as far as I know, there are rumors though. But me and a friend are trying to live stream part of the Belo Horizonte concert. Cross your fingers for us!

Hey....

So is there any word on whether there is going to be any webcasts or audio streams going on realtime??

Not on TV as far as I know, there are rumors though. But me and a friend are trying to live stream part of the Belo Horizonte concert. Cross your fingers for us!

Will anyone (me for example :) ) be able to access this live stream if all goes well? How?

That would be AMAZING.....not as amazing as being there live, of course, but hugely appreciated none-the-less!!!

SUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:xmassrudolph:

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to do that until... that's right, you've guessed it... SUNDAY.

I hope we get a televised show down here. Preferably one I'm not going to. I'm kind of betting on multishow HD televising São Paulo or Rio. Fingers crossed.

Man.. I can't believe that i'll finaly enjoy the sound of GN'R whitout a mp3 player, or a TV or even a radio! When the band came here in 2001, I was just too young, and I didn't know them yet. But 1 or 2 years later a friend introduced some of their musics and from there I started the research about the history of the band.

Well, there are 10 days lefting to one of the bests days of my life so far..

Bumblefoot: RIO!!!! Hotel room, sittin' on the balcony, watchin' the ocean............

Dj: Just landed in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! Touring south America for the next month and a half with Guns N' Roses!

Mineirinho Arena SOLD OUT!

Now only Rio isn't sold out yet in Brazil!

Edited by ManetsBR

Bumblefoot: RIO!!!! Hotel room, sittin' on the balcony, watchin' the ocean............

Dj: Just landed in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! Touring south America for the next month and a half with Guns N' Roses!

Mineirinho Arena SOLD OUT!

Now only Rio isn't sold out yet in Brazil!

Mineirinho isn`t sold out yet, neither SP and Brasilia. Take a look there!

Edited by Caroline

Our South American friends on the forum totally deserve this - I'm genuinely excited for all of you!

Have a blast and enjoy every single second from build up to the last drink, lol.

You guys are brilliant!!!

Best GNR fans by far ... south america rocks ...

Thank you guys in name of the all south american fans from this board! :thumbsup::D

Our South American friends on the forum totally deserve this - I'm genuinely excited for all of you!

Have a blast and enjoy every single second from build up to the last drink, lol.

You guys are brilliant!!!

Best GNR fans by far ... south america rocks ...

Your really deserve it. Enjoy it. I hope for European fans that Germany or Poland rumors will be true. So far is nothing confirmed.