Bumblefoot commented on this axl_rose_tr solo

murph

axl_rose_tr also known as TheSlashest on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFc4VDcYT1w

he has this posted in the musicians section ... But I believe after whom commented on it he should move up the ladder...... Good fucking Job bro!!!!!

bumblefoots comment is in bold and underlined .... rockon bad ass bro

gcluskey (3 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Coool... nice guitar work, man!

TheSlashest (1 hour ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Thanks!

axl77 (3 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Man, a really really great recreation of the solo. I think the Chinese Democracy stuff sounds really technically difficult to do so full credit to you for making such a great job of it. The sound is really cool too and WOW!!!! a Bumblefoot comment, maybe he'll tell Axl about your solo? So well done man, Gareth :)))

TheSlashest (3 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Thank you so much man! I loved your Guns N' Roses cover project, keep the videos coming Gareth :)

axl77 (2 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Will do man, ive been putting the finishing touches to My Michelle today. Im going to upload it later on. :))

murphdaddy28 (8 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Remove

hey bro awesome job ... where did you find the tracks without the solos on them?

TheSlashest (8 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Thanks for the comments man. I used Rock Band's Chinese Democracy tracks. Type google Rock Band Chinese Democracy backing track, and you'll find something..

roccoscirocco (10 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Good job man! Congrats on the Bumblefoot comment! That must feel great!

Marked as spam

@roccoscirocco

Thank you so much man! Definitely this feels great =)

dbenmil (12 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Once again, great job Batu!

Just a small peice of advice, could you point the camera more to your fingers so we can see your fingers moving on the guitar string, would be awesome! Thx :)

Marked as spam

@dbenmil

Thanks Dina! I realized when i finished recording and i can't fix this for now, i'm sorry :) But The Ballad Of Death will be great,i'm working hard:)

stickinetic (13 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Awesome work, bro! Also, nice job on Bumblefoot HIMSELF commenting.

Marked as spam

@stickinetic

Thank you so much! He's really great!

Floyd18 (16 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Eyyy Man I allready coment this video.. but the fucking chrome... excellent!!! the sound is identic

Marked as spam

@Floyd18

Thanks you so much man !

Bumblefoot (22 hours ago) Show Hide

+9

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Excellent! :D

TheSlashest (22 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

@Bumblefoot

OMG! Bumblefoot is just commented on my video, man thank you so much. This means a world to me !!

krinkles3productions (18 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

wow dude thats sick bro bumblefoot commented on your vide thats nuts good job by the way cant wait for ballad of death

Marked as spam

@krinkles3productions

Thank you so much!

krinkles3productions (18 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

thanks for comeing on at 11:30 in toronto great fucking show btw come back please:)

xx55AC55xx (14 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

HOLY CRAP im a hudgeeeee fan of yours!!!!! ur amezing!!! ur a big infulence on me!!!!

guitarman829 (1 day ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Pretty quality solo. Good job! (=

TheSlashest (1 day ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

@guitarman829

=) Thank you so much. To be honest this is one of the most hard solos in CD

Edited by murph

for One ,,, it is not me playing

for two ... have you ever been commented by a Guns N' Roses guitarist on how well you play HIS solo?

for three .. if it wasn't for this guy ... we all would not have the 22 ogg files from rockband I posted ....

and I don't wanna bring you down but get back to me when someone from guns comments on your talent ... not your e-mail

rock1

Edited by murph

why dont you, like a normal human being, post it in a format which is readable or just post bumblefoot's comment and nothing else. not this intelligible, garbled mess of shitcockery.

why don't you ... like a normal human being use insults that are actual words , or are you twelve years old and don't have a thesaurus to actually act intelligible when tring to act cool and mimic what your redneck daddy said to you last night when you were tired of sucking his shitcockery penis and told him to fuck your garbled mess of a sister instead

:fuckyou:

Not that I need to explain myself to you... but since you insist , I was plainly showing that it was an actual post ... and it is unfortunate that Illiterate,3 inched cocks like you have nothing better to do than, instead of posting a positive comment about how sick his Guitar solo actually was..that you being "cool" and "intelligible " had the brillant idea to try and shred the format of how I posted.

Not once did you say anything positive about the solo, nor the fact that Bumblefoot actually took time out of his day to watch a amateur pretty much ace HIS solo...No , you thought it would be "fun to try and attack me

Epic Fail fuckhead ... now go cry to Mommy or muster up a real pair of balls and attempt to call me out again dickless

I can't see Ron's post :shrugs:

+1. I looked in the post and in the video, I can't find anywhere.

I made it easier to find in the post

Bumblefoot (22 hours ago) Show Hide

+9

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Excellent! :D

it is the post on youtube with 9 thumbs up

and it is the 8th "original post" from the beginning of THE YOUTUBE THREAD

***note*** I am used to posting in other guns n' roses forums ..and was not aware that the bold font blends so easily in with the rest of the post .... so I cut most of the comments out of this post to show Bunblefoots alittle easier

Edited by murph

I don't want to bring you down or anything but this is the least Ron does most of the time. He always replies to emails, he's replies to mine multipul times.

:rolleyes:

He's happy that Ron took the time out to give a compliment. If it makes him happy, there's no reason to be a dick about it

To everybody who can't read bumblefoot's post: click on "view all comments" at the bottom.

Anyways.. it must feel great for TheSlashest that Ron reacted to his video haha :)

I did fix it ...so it should be alright now ...bumblefoot is awesome for doingthat

I don't want to bring you down or anything but this is the least Ron does most of the time. He always replies to emails, he's replies to mine multipul times.

lol.. are u 14 or something?

on topic: it great of ron to compliment and encourage people to cover songs on CD !

on topic: it great of ron to compliment and encourage people to cover songs on CD !

yeah ..I let him know what I thought of his post..it is halfway down on the first page :rofl-lol:

I'm 33......I just didn't think this a HUGE deal, I don't think another topic has to be made over a comment such as "Excellent". I feel good for you TC, I honestly do. But it's not really news and it's barely disscussion.

Guns N' Roses guitarist on how well you play HIS solo?

Just as a sidenote: I'm pretty sure that's Buckethead.

so lets sum this up:

a GNR guitarist comments on a GNR fan covering a guitar part of GNR guitarist that the commenting GNR guitarist covers himself as well. what a mindfuck :confused: